|Fits as expected||
adidas Performance Men's Samba Classic Indoor Soccer Shoe
|Price:||$31.59 - $80.00 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
He was very happy and share with me a liking for the adidas brand.
- Rubber sole
- Classic soccer shoe with full-grain leather upper featuring three-stripes branding
- Removable sockliners
- EVA insole
- Non-marking outsole
Smart is Faster
Push your limits in 2016 with our best men's athletic shoes for any workout--including road-running, cross-training, and more. Shop Men's Athletic Shoes
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
adidas Soccer Shoe
There's a reason this legendary indoor shoe still sells like mad. Perfection never goes out of style. Its soft leather upper and low-profile gum rubber outsole give the elite player ultimate control.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 12.5 x 7.8 x 4.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B0007QCNGG
- Item model number: SAMBA CLASSIC-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 14, 2000
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
CLASSIC: adidas Men's Samba Classic Soccer Shoe
- Larger tongue
- easier to slip on/off
- medium/enhanced arch support. If you wear air-soled running shoes, you probably won't even notice. Personally, I'm NOT A FAN.
- The arch support has changed in the last 3 years (the last time I bought this pair). Be warned!
ORIGINALS:adidas Originals Men's Samba Reflective Sneaker
- Smaller tongue
- Old-school arch support (meaning flatter/next to none). I have worn nothing but Chucks and older Sambas happily for many years, and identify with the barefoot-running crowd, so for me, flatter is better.
- Harder to slip on/off, but once it's on, it fits like a glove!
- Yes, they squeak like everyone says. Doesn't bother me, but then again I'm not a movie usher, burglar or otherwise occupied in the skulking arts.
Some people will prefer one over the other. For me, the clear winner is ORIGINALS.
It seems that the more I thrash them, the more character they gain. Seriously, I can't kill these things.
2 year report:
I've used these shoes for work, play, exercise, and general everyday wear.
I've subjected them to mud, sweat, blood, cow pies, jet fuel, paint, pine-sol, and a new puppy.
10/10 considering that they're only $40-$60. I'd pay over twice that much without hesitation.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Good shoes after removing the arches. Its simple to take them off and in my opinion makes it a more comfterable shoe.Published 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
The tongue of the shoe is to long it lays high on foot(where you bend foot). So it feels awkward.Published 1 day ago by Brenda White
Some complained about too much arch support but the insole is removable. Fit great! Been wearing Sambas my whole life and these are still a great shoe!Published 2 days ago by Aaron M.
I have wide feet and these shoes are a bit too narrow, They are tolerable when I add arch support.Published 3 days ago by Amazon Customer
Awesome shoes and super fast delivery - might be my best amazon purchase ever. Perfect!!!Published 3 days ago by Jeff