5.0 out of 5 stars Great shower sandal and more
After my old pair broke within a year, I wanted to find slides that would dry off relatively quickly after showers. These do the job, and the fact that it is all one single piece makes me confident they won't break down.

Outside of that, they are pretty comfortable too. Very ergonomic.
Published on May 8, 2011 by Stephen

3.0 out of 5 stars They Melted in my car.
DO NOT LEAVE IN HEAT!

Published 7 months ago by Blake Formon

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shower sandal and more, May 8, 2011

Outside of that, they are pretty comfortable too. Very ergonomic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Slides are perfect for gym/swimming pool, May 18, 2011
JnyB (Washington, DC) - See all my reviews
These slides are the perfect shoe for showering at the gym or walking around the pool. And they're useful around the house too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Slides/Sandals, August 1, 2011
This review is from: adidas Duramo Slide Sandal (Apparel)
I had a pair of the Adilettes for years and loved them until the upper strap came unglued from the base. These Duramo slides are every bit as comfortable if not more than the Adelettes, but they also seem to be of 1 piece construction, which eliminates the possibility of them coming apart in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars These sandals rescued me from my folly!, July 11, 2014
When I was little, my father and I would stroll through the fields in all the lands surrounding our manor, wishing a good harvest and fine tidings to the peasants who worked the soil.

He never meant those words, of course. My father could be a cruel, capricious landlord. One winter, when the driving rains turned the soil to mush, and the mung-beans and wheat-stalks lay rotten in the waterlogged earth, the peasants cried out in starvation and cursed the gods for their ruin.

My father would sing, and he would laugh, and he would prance about the fields in chicken-feathers and a beak, gleefully tearing up the wheat-stalks and tramping them into the dirt. "Cacaw!! Cacawww!!" he would shout, as in his animalistic frenzy, he would torment the villagers and consign their small children to certain demise.

Afterwards we would dine on fine linens and gold-leafed plates. We would feast on fatted lamb and stuffed goat, and we would slurp a hearty stew, and we would drink our fill of exotic, spiced wines from the furthest corners of the world. Oh, how we wanted for nothing! And oh, how this wanton and careless display of opulence enraged the local peasantry! If you listened closely -- and my father did not -- you'd hear their talk turn to revolution, their words baited with venom, their intentions violent and resolute.

I awoke one morning to find our castle engulfed in flames, my father screaming for his life and fleeing on horseback, abandoning me to whatever cruel fate the revolutionaries had in store for me.

And so I grabbed what little I could, including these fine sandals by Adidas, and I ran out into the dusty roads, beating a hasty escape from the life I had known and all it entailed. I know not where the road ahead will take me. But I do know that I will walk that road in comfort and style, with these reasonably priced and durable Adidas Duramo Slide Sandals in Navy and White, Size 12M.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!, May 10, 2011
I wanted shoes to wear after my shower more solid than flip flops. These are perfect!
I wear them a lot more than I planned. Very wide feet might not work, but these hug my medium foot and are wonderful to walk in with that soft sole. Your feet are happy!
I got the royal blue and will be ordering another pair, just to have on hand. Will be giving these as holiday gifts, I want to share them!
I have the following foot conditions that not bothered by this slide: bunion & heel bone spur.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shower shoes, February 23, 2013
I am a Soldier in Afghanistan and ordered these specifically for in the shower. Work just as intended. Though, I'm sure they are just as comfortable around the house. I ordered a size larger and they fit perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars great slides, July 27, 2010
This review is from: adidas Duramo Slide Sandal (Apparel)
better than flipflops where its held by a strap and a little piece between the big toe and the next one. it's a little hard on the first day but fits well after that.

3.0 out of 5 stars They Melted in my car., April 30, 2014
DO NOT LEAVE IN HEAT!

I pretty much knew what I was buying when I got it, I wanted a one piece sandal set that I could wear in the shower at the gym and around the house, I was pretty pleased, I thought they were fairly comfortable as well. They are somewhat fragile however. I was pretty bummed one day when I went out to my car to grab them and found they had melted. They weren't recognizable and definitely not wearable anymore. I'm probably going to buy another pair but I'll be careful not to leave them in the heat next time... Shipping also took longer than expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars somewhat large, November 22, 2013
The product is well made, but was somewhat large.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, March 16, 2013
these are perfect for ship board life. they have a thick non slip sole and they dry up really quick.

adidas Duramo Slide Sandal