5.0 out of 5 stars Reliable and highly recommended
i can guarantee you will like these gloves; i can go even further and say they are worn by alot of professionals. BTW im not a bot. I've had my older pair for years before they wore out now i just got these today and they feel amazing can't wait to get into the game with these. Great glove deserve a better rating.
Published 22 months ago by Liam

1.0 out of 5 stars hate it
The glove is ok but it really mestup my hand and I have thee stotsnon my hand and it really jackednup my hands dontnbuy I have weltsnfrom the gloves
Published on November 2, 2012 by yoto

5.0 out of 5 stars Reliable and highly recommended, February 22, 2013
This review is from: adidas FS Allround Glove (Misc.)

1.0 out of 5 stars hate it, November 2, 2012
This review is from: adidas FS Allround Glove (Misc.)

adidas FS Allround Glove