4.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoe
Shoe looks great in all white and performs well. The only downsides are that they run about a half size large (I have the powerband 3.0s in a size 10.5 and they fit great; I had to put insoles in these to get them to fit right); they're also a little stiff and take a few rounds to break in.
Published on June 24, 2012 by Dan

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad but won't last
Published 13 months ago by Amazon Customer

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoe, June 24, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Fine golf spikes, but size is a hair off, March 23, 2013
I bought these golf spikes recently and, upon first impression, they look impressive. The spike pattern underneath is sufficient, at 8 cleats, that give a great foundation. I tried them on carpet and no matter how much I tried twisting side to side, they wouldn't budge. The design, though, is a little off. The side panels with all the black look decent in the picture, but they're a bit much when you see it on your foot. The inside of the shoe is very comfortable and provides great cushioning and support. I had to return these, though, because the 11.5 size ran just a touch too big for me; just enough to feel my heel move a bit when I walked. I wound up going instead with the adidas Tour 360 ATVs, which, for a few bucks more, are much better. They look sleeker, are made with real leather (vs. synthetic for these), they have a better cleat pattern underneath, and they fit perfectly. In all, the Powerband 4.0 is a fine golf shoe, one that I would gladly wear if not for the fact that the 360 ATVs provide enough improvements to make it an easy choice between the two.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad but won't last, June 17, 2013
Amazon Customer (Jackson, NJ United States) - See all my reviews
I bought these shoes at the beginning of the year and have played about 25 rounds of golf with them. They were comfortable to wear right out of the box even though they were a bit stiff. The outside of the shoe still looks fine, the waterproofing has kept my feet dry on wet courses and the cleats have worn very well but the inside, cloth lining has started to wear through in the heel area. I can see why they would have a two year waterproof guarantee, I figure these are good for a season at most.

I guess it's back to my two year old Callaways.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable., April 24, 2013
I bought these for my husband and he loves them. We are finding out that adidas seems to run a little big. He wears a 9 1/2 and thats what we ordered but they are a little too big.

5.0 out of 5 stars much better than spiked lawn shoes!, March 14, 2013
tl2bass (Glendale, CA) - See all my reviews
These shoes are much better than the spiked aerating lawn shoes I was looking at for golf. And much more fashionable, too! Ha! Just kidding. These are great. They provide a solid base for those massive rope hooks. A comfortable footbed for climbing the hillside looking for lost balls and are fairly waterproof so when you hit from the small lake, you're not totally hating it. Plus, the cart girl digs 'em. And isn't that why we play the game to begin with?

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, comfy shoe., January 4, 2013
I have use foot joy shoes for the past 20 years. This was my first attempt outside that brand. They are more comfortable than any FJ I have owned. I recommend these.

4.0 out of 5 stars Helps with the TM RBZ Branding Look, February 6, 2014
Nice shoes with style and functionality to provide stability while making the swing. Better with professional dress; i.e. long pants versus the look with shorts.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not really water proof, customer service did not reply to my warranty claim email., December 4, 2013
The shoe was a bit bigger for me, worked well for the first few rounds. I was looking for a shoe that kept me dry in wet morning weather and now it does not.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Golf shoe on the planet, October 21, 2013
Bill (Okemos, MI, US) - See all my reviews
These shoes are comfortable, provide great support, are waterproof and durable. Keep these on clearance and I will buy a pair or two every year.

2.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, but poorly made, July 6, 2013
Very comfortable walking shoe. The fit is good in the ball of the foot, but loose in the heel. After only one round of golf, the stitching started to come loose on one of the shoes. Since I was told by the vender that he did not have another shoe in the same size, I decided to have the stitching repaired. The next time I played, the top hole ripped out while I was trying to pull the laces tight. There is no metal ring in the hole for reinforcement. Although the shoe is very comfortable, there are too many quality issues.

Rate and Discover Movies