Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on September 26, 2012
Everything is really nice they are super light and confortable the only and only problem I have with these is that the material is synthetic not leather so if someone steps on you while practicing or in a game it will hurt as if you were wearing some vans shoes. But everything else is perfect and very very light and very very CONFORTABLE!!
on September 21, 2012
I've had my last set of soccer boots for 5 years and they were so uncomfortable and poorly made. I wanted to get back into shape and start playing pickup again and I saw these boots for a really good price. I couldn't pass it up and they arrived in the mail the next day for an extra $3.00! I immediately headed to the nearest soccer fields by my house and put them on. Right out of the box they are extremely comfortable and feel absolutely great. I can strike the ball from far out and get goals now. These are awesome!
on November 7, 2012
I love these so freaking much the feel and design. Only small thing is that they make my toes like a sandwich, but top to bottom not side to side so my big toes nail looks like its about to break out but i guess once you break them in it loosens up........... Ok after a few rugby practices now they feel great still, since theyre thin though getting stepped on hurts.
on May 28, 2013
The shoes were comfortable and worked well in the first few months, then the bottom of the entire shoe began to come off, then the side got a GIANT hole in it. I bought another pair of Preditos and same thing happened. i recomend these shoes as back-ups just incase your actual cleats get ruined. Overall not too pricy for the quality, but they aren't ideal permenant shoes.
on October 7, 2012
If you're looking for a versatile, solid, cheap cleat, this is a great choice. It's surprisingly light weight, gives good support in both soggy and hard ground, and provides a good feel and fit. I've used this for soccer as well as ultimate Ultimate Frisbee, and it has suited my needs well for both of those. Even though I am around 6 foot 4, I feel like I have plenty of support in this cleat, something I was worried about.
on September 25, 2012
My 15 year old son had picked these out and he loves them. They are very comfortable, he has a size 13 and a
very wide foot and these were a perfect fit. Since he has gotten them his game has improved and he has scored quite a bit more, he thinks it's the shoes....
on October 21, 2012
So far, so good. The shoe is lightweight, fits my feet well, provides great traction, and has a really nice appeal. At this point I have only used it for flag football. I'm waiting to test it out in soccer so I can use the grips on the side for my curve shot, but so far this shoe is a good buy.
on October 24, 2012
To everybody who thinks in buying this product think twice.
I bought them and literally after 1 month and a half and one shoe broke on the front. A week later the other followed now I have two bought a new pair in less than 2 months.
on December 7, 2013
These are fine soccer shoes. They didn't blow my mind or make me a super star. I don't know if it's the shoe or something else, but I've had a lot of crushed toe nails since I've been wearing these.
on January 13, 2013
this are my sons shoe, he says they're comfy, the zones work as advertise, the looks are ok, according to him. he's using them now this season. we'll report on durability at seasons end.