Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on December 19, 2012
These are a really nice fit for me. I am 6 foot, 175 lbs, with 32 in waist, and the size Medium pair I ordered fit almost perfectly. If they were tailored for me, they might be about a quarter inch shorter in length, but it isn't a noticeable issue. They are also very comfortable, and the inside is really soft, almost like fleece. I will often change into them when I get home from work and so far my only complaint is that they get a little warm. If you are looking for something to keep your legs warm though, you probably can't go wrong here. I can see myself wearing these in the winter, but in the summer they will definitely be too warm, even on cooler days. I like the material in the adidas basketball pants better for warmer weather, although they aren't half as soft as these.
on November 12, 2012
I also like TNF TKA 100 pants but these look a bit better (although they weight more).
I tried several 100% polyester running pants but they all looked baggy, so I returned to the 'old school' cotton\fleece pants (like these). Comfortable, good looking & great fot gym.
These are also my favorites when I'm home at winter.

They do shrink just a tiny bit once laundered (I don't think most can even notice), I can't comment on durability yet but I promise to update in future.

The cot\poly ratio is 70\30, personally I'd prefer 60\40 since it'd improve durability.

Sizing is normal.
on January 27, 2013
Bought two pair of these based on the reviews. One pair ripped out along the waist the first time they were worn. Also ties are one string making them difficult to tie around the waist.
on May 4, 2013
I'm a regular 34 x 32 and these pants are simply too short. They don't state the length but being exercise pants they should be at least 32 which is about the std. length for a Medium size pant. This got even worse after the first laundering.

The overall quality is very good though.

Have this in mind.
on October 9, 2013
I own two of these and both have the same super thin and weak inside wasteband.

Surprisingly the string/rope inside that we use to tighten the pants is held in place with VERY thin and poor quality material. Because of that poor/thin quality material the string/rope pulls out and easily tears that material. Just amazing. I'm VERY disappointed and am surprised at the good reviews that this pants received.

Note that I haven't washed these pants yet and so I know that it isn't due to me as well as I'm positive that I haven't been "rough" on them.

I've always been happy with Adidas products and so I'm shocked how these pants have that one weak link which makes them virtually unusable.
on October 20, 2013
I purchased this in March, and initially liked it a lot as the fit was nice and comfortable. However, after the few months of usage have found the manufacturing quality quite bad. Specifically, the material that holds the internal elastic quickcord in place is of very poor quality - after the first few uses it gradually started to tear and within 5-6 months roughly half the circumference of the cord was out of the. This is with pretty light usage as I wore it perhaps once every 10 days or so, and washed 2-3 times during that period. Overall quite disappointing quality.
on October 2, 2013
I am a very tall female and I do not like the length of womens adidas pants so I buy the mens. I had seen these at my local fred meyer and tried them on and loved them but they only had larges. And a large while baggy and somewhat comfy was just WAY too big so I got them cheaper off amazon. Absolutely love these. They are so soft and comfy. I would definitely buy more. The color is a very nice dark heather grey.
on March 17, 2013
The quality and price are exactly what I expect from adidas. Perfect fit, and the pants look great. I work out five to six days a week, including treadmill, stationary bike, and a variety of weight machines. Very comfortable in all activities, and look good enough to stop in the local restaurant for some protein after the workouts.
on June 14, 2013
Not much to say here. I washed it once (in cold) and hung dry, yet it still shrunk a little on me. Not enough that it's unusable, but that I can still feel it. That said, these are exactly what I wanted in terms of warmth and comfort. I may buy another pair at some point.
on April 29, 2013
Very comfortable!

I don't like the drawstring design, it's too hard to tie tightly! I had to return the 1st pair as the drawstring tube was ripped and frayed at the end! Amazon was awesome and shipped a replacement product immediately! Great service! Thanks!