5.0 out of 5 stars love!
love the shoes! nothing else to say! if you're a size 8 in women, a size 6 should fit right. :)
Published 19 months ago by natalie rizo

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT TRUST THIS VENDOR -- SHOES ARE NOT LEATHER AND LIKELY FAKES
The best attribute of the adidas Samba is that it is extremely durable. Much of that durability is linked to its 100% leather construction. Of particular note is the suede toe area, which bears the brunt of much soccer-related activity.

The shoes that were delivered to me were not leather. They are mostly vinyl, with some sort of odd synthetic material in...
Published 1 month ago by Alice P. Horton

5.0 out of 5 stars love!, April 16, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Runs big, January 19, 2012
Runs big. But my son loves it so I'm keeping it and I ordered a smaller size. It's very good for indoor soccer especially on slippery gym floor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe, March 26, 2013
Bought this for my 3 1/2 ear old daughter who just started indoor soccer, wore them 1 time so far, worked great! She normally wears a wide but took a chance & they are just fine for her slightly wide foot. They are true to size, she is a perfect size 10.5 but went with 11 since 10.5 was not available at time of order. They are slightly long but it's fine since she will continue to grow. They are small at the ankle so they don't slip off heel which I appreciate.

4.0 out of 5 stars Who buys white shoes for kids? I do., July 25, 2013
Love the shoes but I have poor judgement buying white shoes for a 6 year old boy! Sambas are a favorite of ours but go with a dark color so you don't see all the dirt!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect shoe!, June 21, 2009
We got a pair for each of my boys a couple of years ago. They were so thrilled, we get a new pair every year! They are stylish, and comfortable, the kids feel like they are wearing sneakers and I feel like they are wearing dress shoes!
Very good construction, and the shoe looks just like the picture.

5.0 out of 5 stars great shoe for picky tween, August 24, 2013
This is my sons' second pair of these Samba, the first pair lasted over a year, which is impressive for this very active child. Highly recommend them, especially if you get lucky and get a sale price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable, well priced, May 31, 2014
Our 11 year old son is rough on shoes so I was pleasantly surprised when these actually held up. They may be the first shoes that lasted long enough for him to actually outgrow. They also weren't super stiff right out of the box, which is something he complains about with other athletic shoes. They didn't seem to need to be broken in. I bought him another similar shoe by Adidias, which also held up, but he still prefers these and now that the others are getting small he's requested Sambas again. They look nice with khakis, jeans or shorts and I'm more than happy not to be shelling out $100+ for some of the other shoes I see in stores.

5.0 out of 5 stars my son loves them!, February 13, 2013
great shoes, which i was able to find them in different colors for the younger sizes.
but my kids love sambas

5.0 out of 5 stars Best shoes I have ever had!, January 22, 2013
Adidas Sambas are absolutely the best shoes I have ever had. Get some- they have the best arch support of any shoe I have ever owned.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love 'em., August 8, 2012
suzsotelo (Long Beach, CA) - See all my reviews
My son is in love with his new shoes. They seem very well made and he has a wide foot and they seem very comfortable for him.

adidas Samba Classic Leather Soccer Shoe (Toddler/Little Kid/Big Kid)
$49.55 $37.50 - $70.00