Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on April 16, 2013
love the shoes! nothing else to say! if you're a size 8 in women, a size 6 should fit right. :)
on September 14, 2015
I am a woman that wears a size 6 1/2 in women's shoes. I needed white shoes to wear to Taekwondo tournaments. I had trouble finding some I really liked. Then, I found these. Perfect! Bought them in a boys size 5 and they fit nicely. My son that is also my shoe size wants to steal them from me. They look really good on. Very happy with this purchase.
UPDATE**: I bought these in black for my 9 year old daughter, and they are NOT LEATHER. The white pair I ordered for myself awhile back are leather, and are great, but these are NOT the same. I'm so disappointed. The only thing on the shoes that indicated they are suppose to be leather is a sticker in one shoe that says "upper" in three languages, then underneath those words, says "leather", in three languages, and then a few things I can't read. The sticker is easily removed. So weird. Did not get what I paid for, and have regrets buying these.
on October 14, 2014
The best attribute of the adidas Samba is that it is extremely durable. Much of that durability is linked to its 100% leather construction. Of particular note is the suede toe area, which bears the brunt of much soccer-related activity.

The shoes that were delivered to me were not leather. They are mostly vinyl, with some sort of odd synthetic material in place of the toe. The supposed-to-be suede toe areas were cut to visibly different sizes on the right and left shoe. Further, the material that was used in place of suede proved to be extremely cheap. The shoe was worn in the rain once, whereupon the fake suede material promptly ripped.
on September 24, 2014
i am normally a 6.5-7 in womens and i got these first in a 4.5 and they were a tad too tight so i got the size 5 kids and these were perfect. why pay full price on adults shoes when the kids shoes look and feel the same but for cheaper! i love these shoes. so comfy and cool.
on April 11, 2015
(update as at 4/16/2016)
I was impressed with my previous purchases of this product. I bought smaller versions and they stood up fairly good which encouraged me to stick with the brand/model. However my most recent purchase has left me completely disappointed and frankly in shock.

These shoes lasted literally less than three weeks!! That is no exaggeration three weeks!!

For one, I noticed that the front started to scuff by the time my son came home from the first day of wearing but for the entire front of both shoes to get busted out after less than three weeks of regular wearing is something that I am struggling to understand. I can only assume that something very significant (and in a bad way) has changed in the manufacturing process but the bottom line is that I can no longer recommend these to anyone.

These shoes should not be sold!

(original review)
I bought the size 2 which was too big. Nevertheless my 6 year old insisted on wearing them. They appear so sturdy that I decided to buy the size 1 as an immediate replacement and put the size 2 in storage until they can fit.

At 6 years old my son is huge on fashion and has an eye for "nice" things... My son absolutely loves the style and never wants to take them off which is saying a lot for the shoe...

I would recommend these shoes and will give a follow up review after he has worn them for a few months...
review image
on December 28, 2015
My six year old son loves these shoes, as do his mother and I. He loves them because they are comfortable all day and they take the beating he doles out as a very active (never stops) child. We as his parents love that they are pretty classy looking despite being a sports/soccer shoe. He's been wearing them now for months and some of the color is wearing off of the toes (needing some polish) but other than that not a single thing showing wear on them other than there being a bit less tread on the bottom. I'll readily buy another pair when he outgrows this pair. We're all happy with them.
on August 7, 2015
Bought these for my 9 year old son. He absolutely loves these shoes. He wears them all day playing, and then doesn't want to take them off.
These are his 2nd pair of Sambas. They fit as expected. Good looking shoes!
on November 20, 2014
Seems these shoes are everywhere. A pair in my closet, my son has his 3rd pair now. His feet grow so fast, he doesn't have time to wear them out.

They fit, he loves them, and the others seem to as well.
on January 4, 2016
Bought these for my 5-year-old after I got tired of buying him new shoes every month. The kid plays hard and can completely destroy a pair of shoes. But not these babies! I had a hunch indoor soccer shoes could stand up to the abuse, and I was right! Many months later these are still completely intact. I did buy new laces, but these have saved me so much money in the long run!
on April 30, 2015
I purchased the size 2 white sambas for my 9 year old. They fit perfectly with a little room to grow and he loves how comfortable they are. We stumbled upon these for his brother and were thrilled to discover how well made and durable these shoes were. The boys love them as well. I now seek to only buy these shoes when possible. They tend to last until they are outgrown rather than wear out! The last pair lasted 8 months and still had some life left in them. My boys are very active and spend every moment they can outdoors and to find a shoe that can keep up with their active lifestyle is a miracle!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse