Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on April 16, 2013
love the shoes! nothing else to say! if you're a size 8 in women, a size 6 should fit right. :)
on June 21, 2009
We got a pair for each of my boys a couple of years ago. They were so thrilled, we get a new pair every year! They are stylish, and comfortable, the kids feel like they are wearing sneakers and I feel like they are wearing dress shoes!
Very good construction, and the shoe looks just like the picture.
on October 14, 2014
The best attribute of the adidas Samba is that it is extremely durable. Much of that durability is linked to its 100% leather construction. Of particular note is the suede toe area, which bears the brunt of much soccer-related activity.

The shoes that were delivered to me were not leather. They are mostly vinyl, with some sort of odd synthetic material in place of the toe. The supposed-to-be suede toe areas were cut to visibly different sizes on the right and left shoe. Further, the material that was used in place of suede proved to be extremely cheap. The shoe was worn in the rain once, whereupon the fake suede material promptly ripped.
on January 19, 2012
Runs big. But my son loves it so I'm keeping it and I ordered a smaller size. It's very good for indoor soccer especially on slippery gym floor.
on September 24, 2014
i am normally a 6.5-7 in womens and i got these first in a 4.5 and they were a tad too tight so i got the size 5 kids and these were perfect. why pay full price on adults shoes when the kids shoes look and feel the same but for cheaper! i love these shoes. so comfy and cool.
on January 22, 2013
Adidas Sambas are absolutely the best shoes I have ever had. Get some- they have the best arch support of any shoe I have ever owned.
on August 8, 2012
My son is in love with his new shoes. They seem very well made and he has a wide foot and they seem very comfortable for him.
on September 14, 2015
I am a woman that wears a size 6 1/2 in women's shoes. I needed white shoes to wear to Taekwondo tournaments. I had trouble finding some I really liked. Then, I found these. Perfect! Bought them in a boys size 5 and they fit nicely. My son that is also my shoe size wants to steal them from me. They look really good on. Very happy with this purchase.
on August 21, 2009
I purchased this as a gift for my girlfriend. Let me tell you, it was difficult to find the right size and the right price for this. Amazon had it on both counts. She absolutely loved the shoes since it's exactly what she wanted and fits perfectly. No complaints from her means no complaints from me.
on August 24, 2013
This is my sons' second pair of these Samba, the first pair lasted over a year, which is impressive for this very active child. Highly recommend them, especially if you get lucky and get a sale price.