4.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoes Year Round...
Published on December 19, 2006 by Jesse E.

2.0 out of 5 stars meh
Great looking and great feeling sandal. It takes awhile to get used to the massagers. Sadly, the massagers break off within a few weeks. This happened with a similar style sandal from Adidas too. I was hoping that the more expensive Santiossage would not do that. For $30, the sandals should last longer than 2 or 3 weeks.
Published on August 22, 2010 by Kenneth L. Hoyt Jr.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoes Year Round..., December 19, 2006
Jesse E. "JE" (Oak Forest, IL United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: adidas Men's Santiossage Slide (Apparel)
I have owned these slip-ons over the year having bought them locally for about $25.00 a pair. They are great in the summer. I also use them as slippers at home. I'm a Bug Guy and ordinary slippers do not give my feet the support I need. So, I end up getting aching feet. With these, the aching feet are gone. Plus, the sole area against your feet make you feet feel like their getting a massage while you walk. Lastly, the velcro closure provides a snug fit. I highly recommend them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Thought they were good but now I am disappointed, August 11, 2007
I bought these slides for my husband to replace another brand of slides. He absolutely loved them the first time he put them on and he wears them as much as possible. Here's the strange part... you'd think the nubs on the sandal would raise the foot to get more air circulation but I'm not so sure about that. He's only been wearing them for a few weeks but the foot odor trapped in the sandals is intolerable. He's had lower quality slides without the nubs that didn't smell. Maybe the material and structure of these slides hold moisture better. Okay, I wrote all of that a couple of months ago and now I'm adding this: The nubs are all falling off the shoes! It's VERY annoying because I'm finding them all over the house and unfortunately, so is my 10 month old son who spends much of his time crawling on the floor. I expected much better from Adidas and these sandals.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sandals, January 3, 2007
Mthexuma "Mthexuma" (Long Island, New York) - See all my reviews
These are great sandals.

They may hurt your feet a little if you are not used to them but I think they are still one of the best you can buy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Okay, November 30, 2013
Takes a bit to get used to the nobby footbed. I can only wear them with socks, which is what I intended anyway.

2.0 out of 5 stars meh, August 22, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Great feeling!, January 12, 2008
This review is from: adidas Men's Santiossage Slide (Apparel)
Wear socks first before using these slides on your bare feet. They feel awesome though. They really get the circulation going on your feet. Highly recommended for those who love to workout (all their body parts) on a constant basis.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fit and comfortable, July 6, 2013
David Bonhomme (Windsor, ON Canada) - See all my reviews
This is a really comfortable slide for me. It does massage your feet when you walk. It does take some people a little time to get use to because the nubs may not feel as comfortable until your feet have a chance to get use to them. The shoes will last anywhere from 6 to 18 months depending on how often you wear them and where you wear them. This is definitely a good buy. Give yourself time to adjust to the slide if you are not use to the nubs of the slide.

5.0 out of 5 stars excelente, November 23, 2012
excelente producto lo recomiendo es muy bueno cumplió con todas mis expectativas y el envio fue rapido seguro y confiable

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY!!, May 25, 2011
This review is from: adidas Men's Santiossage Slide (Apparel)
The little plastic ridges fall off. Mine were about 6 months old before they fell off. Find them all over the house and now big holes where they used to be in sandle.

Really stupid design.

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, Not Durable, October 30, 2009
This review is from: adidas Men's Santiossage Slide (Apparel)
These are comfortable sandals, but they don't look new for long. The adidas logo on the sole faded off in a few weeks and the color started to fade, too.

adidas Men's Santiossage Slide