4.0 out of 5 stars Good shorts
Published on September 15, 2009 by Mark

3.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfortable shorts, but also very transparent
These shorts are very comfortable, and I like the way they look (I bought a white pair). I would have rated this item much higher until my mom saw me wearing them and said, "You know those are see through, right? I can see everything."
Published on July 8, 2009 by C. Drissel

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfortable shorts, but also very transparent, July 8, 2009

4.0 out of 5 stars Good shorts, September 15, 2009
Good, inexpensive, unlined shorts. I bought a pair in red to be sure fit and length matched my needs. I liked enough to order another (navy) pair! I use them at gym for treadmill and general workout. Length is just above knee and these are not baggy, so they stay in place for bicycle sit-ups and stretching on the floor mat. No pockets; they dry quick; drawstring too; seem durable so far. Mark in NY

5.0 out of 5 stars My Favorite Workout Shorts, February 29, 2012
Sham (Indiana, USA) - See all my reviews
I have 5 pairs of these shorts. I am 5'10" and usually wear size 33 pants. The XL in these shorts fits perfectly to my knees (but not below), and the elastic band keeps the shorts fitting properly. So, I recommend ordering one size larger than you would normally wear. In terms of quality, I've had one pair for 2 years and it's still in great shape. Sum it up: light, comfy, good quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable shorts, February 10, 2013
I'm a stay-at-home dad and I pretty much wear shorts most of the time--it's just more comfortable when working around the house, doing chores, working in the yard, in the garage, etc. I used to just pick up my shorts from Target or Walmart, but I got tired of them wearing out quickly, since they seemed to be of inferior material and construction. I decided to spend a bit more and go for some Adidas. I hadn't had any Adidas shorts previously, but after doing quite a bit of looking on Amazon, they seemed to be the best choice. I really like the material, which breathes well, and construction of these shorts. I also liked that they came a variety of colors that were different than most I've seen before. I typically wear a 36 waist and got these in XL. The fit is pretty good, though I think a L would have been comfortable too. The only sacrifice I made with these was the fact that they don't have pockets. But I knew that when I bought them. The lacking pockets really cuts down on the bulk, which I like, but I also like being able to put my phone in my shorts to keep it with me when I'm going from room to room, running to the post office, etc. So I still haven't decided if I would rather have pockets or not, but overall I'm happy with the shorts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight and comfortable, April 26, 2013
Don't worry about some of the "see-through" reviews. These aren't that thin and work just fine. Very comfortable and lightweight.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Shorts, January 22, 2013
I found this shorts comfortable, have a good design, but i expected to be a little larger, when i received the shorts i thought there was a mistake 'cause seemed to be a shorter size. But after all these are a good pair of shorts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pants, November 5, 2011
Great color, good fit. I use these pants for the gym and I have to say, they look great! Not too long, not too short they're just perfect

5.0 out of 5 stars Squadra Shorts - Adidas, July 7, 2007
Nice shorts - so comfy, I like to wear them just kickin' around. Great workout shorts too - a little longer to cover up while doing those leg presses!

2.0 out of 5 stars Item was not what I expected, May 18, 2014
Larry Shadron (MILILANI, HI, US) - See all my reviews
I did not realize when I ordered this item that there were no pockets. That is my fault, but I am still dissapointed.

3.0 out of 5 stars No pocket and very transparent!, July 15, 2014
So I noticed someone reviewed this shorts saying they are very transparent so I bought a blue and black one but they are still transparent under outdoor lightning condition, they should be fine to be used in the gym as the light is way dimmer than the bright outdoor sunlight.
This shorts look like they have a pocket or two but I was shock to find out they dont have any. I have to carry my ipod and key now during workout which is not bad but bothersome.
They fit very well, light weight, and comfortable but for the money, they can be better.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›