Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: adidas Men's 3 Stripe Short Sleeve Top, Black/White, Large
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on April 4, 2009
This is a great buy. Worth the $25 it costs. I wish they came in more colors. Sleeves come down to elbows like in picture provided by amazon and there is room in the shoulders. I lift weights so I have a big chest and shoulders and I find this very comfortable without being baggy. This fits a little loose on me so it might be too loose on a thinner person (I am not fat). Great work out and running shirt. Highly recommend it. Breathes very well and wicks sweat. A+ on aesthetics also!
on May 17, 2013
Unlike some other reviews, I actually don't feel these shirts run large at all. I have them in a few colors and to me, they are actually a slimmer cut shirt than normal, and if anything felt a little snug on me compared to other t shirts. One thing I thought was a little odd is that the sleeves are rather long for a t shirt, which can be a little annoying, but the overall quality is good- it's a nice shirt.
on March 7, 2013
I workout constantly. Therefore, I seem to go through workout wear every 4-5 months. I really like this Adidas apparel made out of Clima365. Very breathable and comfortable, this Adidas apparel moves with me and is generously sized (not overly large, just generous, order your usual size). It looks great and it seems to resist odors. I also have the matching shorts, and I have to say the set makes a statement.
on September 26, 2013
These shirts aren't exactly what I was looking for but they are well made. Not the thin clima cool and would better be worn in a cooler climate. I will use for normal wear out and about. A little too thick for running in hot weather.
on April 6, 2013
This is a nice shirt and the size large is a size large. I don't know what other people mean when they say the sizes run big. I bought a medium going off other reviews, and It's a medium, so I ordered a large and It fits like a large. I like the shirt it's comfortable.
on June 20, 2013
I normally use XL for my t shirts (38inch waist), even for other adidas shirts like the Tiro 11 XL results in an excellent fit. but on this one its large, so large that the sleeve ends after my elbow and it bothers me every time i flex it.
on January 28, 2013
Great shirt fits well, light weight, and does not drag when playing tennis. Sizing is true to chart so if unsure of your size take measurements. I'm usually a large, but had to return for medium. Exchanges were painless!
on February 11, 2013
I wish Adidas would have a standard and consistent size for Small, Medium and Large labelling. The previous Small size shirt I bought was a good fit but this one is a medium even though the label says Small.
on July 24, 2013
The shirt is great, it looks great and it feels great too.
Great fabrics, and it is inconspicuous.
I am Adidas XL here in Argentine, but the US Adidas XL is almost like a big top to me xDD
So pay atention to the size charts, and compare yourself to other Adidas shirts you may have and keep that in mind when the choosing size time comes xDD
on January 24, 2013
This is a great shirt, it breathes well and looks great. I am a teacher and I play sports with my kids most days, and so I had to find a shirt that would accommodate that and yet look decent. This shirt fits the bill, it looks good with a pair of cargo pants or with blue jeans. I have been buying these shirts for years, and I can't recommend them highly enough. However, be warned - they run about a size large. I normally wear a large shirt, but when buying these I have to buy a medium (which fits perfectly). I definitely recommend buying one size smaller on these than what you normally wear unless you really want a huge shirt.