5.0 out of 5 stars great shirt
Published on April 4, 2009 by B. Pritchard

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the correct size
The Tshirt is really nice and well made, but runs one size too big, Bought an M and its the size of an L.
Published on July 15, 2010 by Edel

5.0 out of 5 stars great shirt, April 4, 2009
This is a great buy. Worth the $25 it costs. I wish they came in more colors. Sleeves come down to elbows like in picture provided by amazon and there is room in the shoulders. I lift weights so I have a big chest and shoulders and I find this very comfortable without being baggy. This fits a little loose on me so it might be too loose on a thinner person (I am not fat). Great work out and running shirt. Highly recommend it. Breathes very well and wicks sweat. A+ on aesthetics also!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the correct size, July 15, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars another good shirt from Adidas, June 7, 2009
Music Fan Jeff (San Francisco, CA United States) - See all my reviews
As the previous reviewer noted, this shirt runs a little large (but not too large). I sometimes wear a medium shirt and sometimes wear a large; this medium fits me a little loosely, but not too loosely. It's a good fit for working out.

The fabric is a little heavier than some other moisture wicking shirts I've purchased; I think Adidas typically uses a little bit thicker material for their shirts compared with Reebok (typically quite thin), or Russell or Nike (average). The light blue is a nice color, too, and as of this writing is the most discounted color of this shirt in size medium.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, July 6, 2014
perfect

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, July 4, 2014
i make a mistake, i need other size, but is good

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt!, February 11, 2014
Fits great, good quality material, breathes well in warm weather. Only caution is that you make sure you don't throw it in the dryer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these shirts. I have every color. Great quality and fit!! Most comfortable as well!! Only shirt i ever want to wear!!!, January 6, 2014
I cant wait till these shirts are back in stock in 2x. These are my favorite and well made and comfortable

5.0 out of 5 stars good, December 16, 2013
It's good quality and is light on the body it's actually a great product. I will buy them again soon

3.0 out of 5 stars normal is a prend dress that is within expectation expected. size is consistent with the application and the standard measures., December 13, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice, December 3, 2013
arnp (Iowa, USA) - See all my reviews
My husband is a big man and he looks so nice in this. Is more dressy than a t-shirt. Only concern is that it will snag.

Rate and Discover Movies