ClimaCool is an integrated system of fabric technologies that work together to regulate the athlete's body temperature far better than any single fabric technology can. ClimaCool apparel actively conducts heat and sweat away from the body through a combination of heat- and moisture-dissipating materials, ventilation channels, and three-dimensional fabrics that allow air to circulate close to the skin.
- Three pairs per pack
- 58% polyester, 40% cotton, and 2% spandex
- Ventilated CLIMACOOL keeps you dry and comfortable
- Odor-resistant technology helps keep feet fresh
- Half-cushioned ball, heel, and toe for comfort and durability
- Contrast 3-Stripes on foot; adidas brandmark on ankle
About adidas adidas is named after the company's founder, Adolf ("Adi" to his friends) Dassler, whose vision was simple: Provide every athlete with the best possible equipment. Dassler made his first pair of shoes in 1920, using whatever scrap materials were available after the First World War. Today, adidas is a truly global sports and fitness brand, with a product range that includes shoes, apparel, and accessories for basketball, soccer, fitness, training, adventure, trail, and golf.