Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Goo-goo Dolls Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now SnS

Size: XX-Small|Color: BLACK,WHITE|Change

on October 25, 2011
Ok for the price. Very thin and the stitching is a bit flimsy, if you can understand that. I just needed something a bit more durable, not the best if snagged.
on February 8, 2013
My son loves these shorts. He takes turns wearing theses with the other adidas shorts that I bought every week. Is gonna love the other pair I got for him.
me gusto mucho es lo requerido a mi hijo le encanto espero tener la oportunidad de comprar otro muy pronto gracias
on December 25, 2012
It's very nice short and perfect size. My son love it! He normally use it everyday and it is very comfortable.
on February 11, 2014
not what I expected but its ok I will still use them I thought that the material was different type
on November 4, 2014