5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag
Published 22 months ago by Grant Reed

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job ...
This replaces an Under Armor bag I had for years. Its tough, has enough pockets but has two issues my old bag didn't. First its a couple of inches longer and has to squish into the gym locker. Secondly the support bottom is not stiff enough and tends to collapse when not filled. Still it seemed to be the best compromise available these days and does the job.
Published 8 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, February 4, 2013
This is an good gym bag. I'm glad I didn't go with the medium size because the small is large enough as it is. I carry 2 pairs of shoes, sweatpants, various lifting equipment (belts, straps, etc) and have room to spare. I only wish that the shoulder strap was adjustable to a smaller length. I carry this bag on my back when I bike to the gym and the bag hangs down around my rear rather than on my back. However if you don't bike with your bag then this shouldn't be a concern.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Spiffy Duffle Bag, August 25, 2013
This turned out to be more than I expected. It's far larger than "small" -- it's the biggest gym bag I've ever had. It comes folded flat, and it took me awhile to realize I had to install the "bottom" that gives it shape -- there re no instructions, so I'm telling you now. There are various special compartments, a "shoe tunnel" (which also took me awhile to figure out) and it looks spiffy. It comes with a detachable shoulder strap, and there is plenty of room for clothes, towels and pretty much everything else you might need. An excellent purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great duffel, August 1, 2013
I use it for my swim bag, about 2x a week. The bag is large enough to carry my towel, kick board, pull buoy, shoes, change of clothes, etc. I especially like the ventilated side pouch for shoes, I throw my wet suit into it when I'm done. Material seems very durable. The description says "small duffel", I would consider it large. It would work well as an overnight bag or carry on for the airplane, for the overhead bin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Unique Bag does it all!, June 23, 2013
Over the years I have accumulated a number of gym bags and none really did it all. Or they were too big or too small.
My quest for the perfect gym bag may at last be over. Shoes in separate side compartment. Dirty clothes compartment. Inside small zip pocket for keys or phone. Space for clothes. Outside bottle pocket. Seemingly does it all
Now lets see how long it holds together. Feels plenty rugged but time will tell.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size so far., February 10, 2014
This review is from: adidas Team Speed Duffel Small (Apparel)
I was using a backpack for a while but decided to get a duffel bag to carry my gym stuff. I originally ordered the medium but found it to be too large for just going to the gym, if you play team sports the larger size might suit your needs.
I uploaded pictures of all the items that I put into my bag.
size 11.5 weightlifting shoes
jump rope
body spray
mp3 player
knee wrap
pull-up gloves (NFL gloves, nice and sticky)
gymboss timer
regular timer
locker lock

I could fit more but thats all I normally bring, unless I am hitting the heavy bag, then I bring my 12oz gloves.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good gym bag, January 4, 2014
This bag lives up to all the other positive comments and is just as I expected. The material is very durable and seems pretty much bullet and water proof. The shoe tunnel is just the right size for a pair of jogging shoes and doesn't take up a lot of room in the bag. One nice large exterior zipper pocket with a key ring snap. One elastic/mesh outside pocket that does not really hold a water bottle snugly but I made do by laying the bottle sideways in it. One small interior zipper pocket for valuables. No other pockets but one more inside the bag for toiletries would have been nice. I really like the exterior loops on each end and use them to hang the bag in the gym locker which gets it out of the way but still lets you access inside the bag.

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job ..., April 12, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice bag, plenty of room for my stuff., June 7, 2013
The size of the bag is great and it holds all the things I would want to put in it for a workout or even an overnight or two bag. I would have liked to see a little more durable material used and a built in bottom instead of a piece of cheap plastic. Otherwise it would have been 5-starts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable and Good Looking, July 21, 2014
Love this bag. I originally bought the medium, but it was definitely too big. I bring a change of clothes, shoes, protein shaker, towel, toiletries, sandals, bathing suit, goggles, headphones, waist chain for weights, and grip gloves. All this fits perfectly.

The quality of the bag is nice and durable. Easy to clean and repels rain water. Looks sharp too. I end up using this as my weekend travel bag cause it's so durable, while also good looking.

It's a hair too big for the locker, though. I was hoping my it would slip in the locker flat, but I still have to turn it up sideways or bend it up to get it in there. Oh well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Recommended for small - medium size, June 18, 2013
It's a little bigger than a small and a little smaller than a medium. My only (minor) gripes? I would prefer the end mesh pocket zipped or Velcroed shut and that there were two long side zipper pockets. Other than that, it is great.

adidas Team Speed Duffel Small