Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on February 10, 2014
I was using a backpack for a while but decided to get a duffel bag to carry my gym stuff. I originally ordered the medium but found it to be too large for just going to the gym, if you play team sports the larger size might suit your needs.
I uploaded pictures of all the items that I put into my bag.
size 11.5 weightlifting shoes
jump rope
body spray
mp3 player
knee wrap
pull-up gloves (NFL gloves, nice and sticky)
gymboss timer
regular timer
locker lock

I could fit more but thats all I normally bring, unless I am hitting the heavy bag, then I bring my 12oz gloves.
review image review image review image review image
1010 comments|292 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 25, 2015
I like the size, structure, and look of this bag a lot. I've used it for over a year roughly 4-5 times a week to bring a change of clothes and boots to the barn for horseback riding. I love the "outside" mesh shoe compartment, which I load up with heavy duty boots. The zippers are great; the size is generous enough for bulky winter clothes and coats. Everything about this bag has held up great all year....EXCEPT:

The inside lining of the bag (specifically, the top flap that zippers into place under the bag handles) started disintegrating less than two weeks in to regular use. It has slowly chipped away all year long, depositing little bits of lining over all my possessions inside the bag. Every time I remove clothes from the bag, I have to shake out little flakes of plastic/polyester, or whatever the lining is made of. Indoors, this means I have to vacuum after. I don't know why it's disintegrating, since I've never gotten it wet or carried anything with chemicals or abrasives. The compartment where I carry my boots, despite taking much more of a beating, isn't flaking at all. Very frustrating.

I've finally used the bag long enough that I feel I've gotten my money's worth (it wasn't cheap), and am going to replace it because I'm fed up with the lining falling apart. It's a shame, because in all other ways, I love this bag.
review image
33 comments|133 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 4, 2013
This is an good gym bag. I'm glad I didn't go with the medium size because the small is large enough as it is. I carry 2 pairs of shoes, sweatpants, various lifting equipment (belts, straps, etc) and have room to spare. I only wish that the shoulder strap was adjustable to a smaller length. I carry this bag on my back when I bike to the gym and the bag hangs down around my rear rather than on my back. However if you don't bike with your bag then this shouldn't be a concern.
on August 25, 2013
This turned out to be more than I expected. It's far larger than "small" -- it's the biggest gym bag I've ever had. It comes folded flat, and it took me awhile to realize I had to install the "bottom" that gives it shape -- there re no instructions, so I'm telling you now. There are various special compartments, a "shoe tunnel" (which also took me awhile to figure out) and it looks spiffy. It comes with a detachable shoulder strap, and there is plenty of room for clothes, towels and pretty much everything else you might need. An excellent purchase!
on January 4, 2014
This bag lives up to all the other positive comments and is just as I expected. The material is very durable and seems pretty much bullet and water proof. The shoe tunnel is just the right size for a pair of jogging shoes and doesn't take up a lot of room in the bag. One nice large exterior zipper pocket with a key ring snap. One elastic/mesh outside pocket that does not really hold a water bottle snugly but I made do by laying the bottle sideways in it. One small interior zipper pocket for valuables. No other pockets but one more inside the bag for toiletries would have been nice. I really like the exterior loops on each end and use them to hang the bag in the gym locker which gets it out of the way but still lets you access inside the bag.
on August 1, 2013
I use it for my swim bag, about 2x a week. The bag is large enough to carry my towel, kick board, pull buoy, shoes, change of clothes, etc. I especially like the ventilated side pouch for shoes, I throw my wet suit into it when I'm done. Material seems very durable. The description says "small duffel", I would consider it large. It would work well as an overnight bag or carry on for the airplane, for the overhead bin.
on June 23, 2013
Over the years I have accumulated a number of gym bags and none really did it all. Or they were too big or too small.
My quest for the perfect gym bag may at last be over. Shoes in separate side compartment. Dirty clothes compartment. Inside small zip pocket for keys or phone. Space for clothes. Outside bottle pocket. Seemingly does it all
Now lets see how long it holds together. Feels plenty rugged but time will tell.
on June 18, 2013
It's a little bigger than a small and a little smaller than a medium. My only (minor) gripes? I would prefer the end mesh pocket zipped or Velcroed shut and that there were two long side zipper pockets. Other than that, it is great.
on November 1, 2015
It's a really nice bag but the only problem with it is that when you carry it on the straps the middle gets sloppy and starters to bent
review image review image
on April 9, 2016
I only had this product for a day, so my review can only reflect the initial experience I had with this bag, but I really like it. I didn't expect it to be so big but it really was- perhaps too big. I will try to update my review after a few weeks of use.

The inside is very spacious. If you do not need the shoe compartment, it makes the inside much bigger. The front pocket is roomy for deodorant, gloves, and a lot of other small necessities (and even includes a clip for hanging your keys), while the inner zipper pouch is perfect for jewelry. There is no space for a water bottle (this is a rarity, so I had to settle on this matter), but I have a water bottle with a hook and I attached it to a strap on the side so it hangs. The zippers are nice for adding a lock and the strap (packaged in the front pocket upon arrival) is great quality with a nice cushion and rotation so you don't have to worry about hooking it on any particular way. I was really impressed with this bag. The quality is great, however I noticed a hole in the bag's mesh side pocket (the mesh part detached from the top elastic), but this could have happened when it was shipped or from me messing with it. I sewed it, rather than returned it, because it was a small issue for me and does not make me think this bag is any less than a high quality bag.

I almost returned this bag because it is much larger than my needs at this particular moment. If you go to a gym where you use the showers and need a change of clothes and toiletries, I think it would be perfect. I am only using this to transfer my items to and from the gym, so it's pretty large. However, in the future if I use a gym this way, it will be great. Also, it is a great size for weekend trips and short trips. The size is 11x11x22, which is too big for a carry-on bag at the airport (depending on the size restrictions).
review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image