4.0 out of 5 stars well made too long
These are nice looking pants, although I am 5' 5" and these are 2-3" too long. I would recommend, but if you are short I would think these are not for you unless they are hemmed.
Published on October 12, 2011 by joni

3.0 out of 5 stars These are not the same pants you bought 10 years ago
I have three pairs of adidas three strips pants, in various colors. I needed to size up, and wanted the same pants I bought as many as 10, as few as 3, years ago.

These are not those pants.

This material is inferior, the cut is inferior, basically everything is worse in these pants than the ones I already own.

That being said: If I hadn't...
Published 23 months ago by SWD

4.0 out of 5 stars well made too long, October 12, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!, March 25, 2012
Avila Hiker (Avila Beach, CA) - See all my reviews
I have at least five pairs of these sweats, and I love them. I am 5'7" and weigh about 137, but I order the large because I do not like tight clothes. The larges are a bit wide in the upper thigh (even though that is my heaviest area), but the waist and length are perfect. The pants wash well and never shrink (I have some from years ago), and they drape nicely. Love that comfy feel. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, nice looking sweats!, November 27, 2009
Very comfortable sweat pants, look nice, feel nice, fit well and they are warm. Would only use for cool or winter months. Only one thing to consider, they are very long in length. I cannot wear a flat shoe with them; however they are fine with my running shoes.

3.0 out of 5 stars These are not the same pants you bought 10 years ago, September 13, 2012
SWD (Washington, DC) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)

These are not those pants.

That being said: If I hadn't already owned three pairs of adidas three stripes pants, I would have been happy with this purchase. The pants are okay.

We'll see in another 10 years if this (inferior) material is built to last like its predecessor. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific work-out pant, October 24, 2012
These were a great buy! My new favorite work out pants. I am 5'9" and usually wear a size 6 or 8 in women's clothing. I ordered these in medium, and they fit perfectly both in terms of the waist and the length. They are warm; I would recommend them for fall and winter outdoor workouts, or as warm ups.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, April 22, 2012
Keeps in place when I'm running or just lounging around. Size is pretty true to fit as well. Doesn't shrink when u wash it either. It accentuates the curves on your bum so that makes it even more better. Got 2 front pockets that are nice and can keep small things in it. Will buy again in different color next time.

4.0 out of 5 stars cheaper than store bought, October 6, 2011
Yeah....$10 less than if you bought it at the store...but...these feel kind of cheap.

I had bought a pair at the store and they felt instantly soft and just nice. These were the exact same style, same everything...but they feel different. Kind of cheap.

I just use them for exercise, so I don't really care. I'm not going to the prom in them or anything. But still...was expecting the same quality.

I gave em 4 stars because other than the cheap feel, they are comfortable and well, they still look good.

5.0 out of 5 stars very comfortable!, June 27, 2013
FINALLY FOUND A PAIR OF PANTS FOR A WOMAN WITH A 34 INCH INSEAM AND THEY DID NOT SHRINK AND GET TOO SHORT AFTER THE FIRST WASHING!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these pants, May 22, 2013
I weigh 150 and am 5'7". These pants fit perfectly as a size large. Really like the full deep pockets for my phone, keys and iPod when going to the gym. These are a little heavier material too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice sweat pants, June 13, 2013
These are very comfortable sweat pants, they look nice, feel nice, and fit well. They keep me pretty warm as well. I wear these for walks and exercising. As its getting warmer I cant really wear these anymore but during the winter months they are great and keep me pretty warm. I would recommend them, the price is pretty good.

Rate and Discover Movies