5.0 out of 5 stars super cute and comfy
These are really cute, fitted in the waist and butt but looser in the legs, really gives you a nice figure. I am almost 5'8" and these are long enough maybe even 1/2" too long so I'd guess the inseam to be about 33". I ordered a 2nd pair - what a great price on some colors. love the way these fit!!
Published on October 12, 2012 by JX3

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice, long pants, but dat flare
I ordered these pants because I have the cropped version of them and love those. I was also pleased to see the reviews mention they're great for tall ladies (I'm 5'10" and most of that is leg), so I gave them a shot.

Published 23 months ago by P. Flores

5.0 out of 5 stars super cute and comfy, October 12, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice, long pants, but dat flare, January 4, 2013

To start with, these pants have all the benefits of the cropped version. They fit nicely and make my hips, thighs, and butt look amazing. They also stay firmly in place and you don't have to constantly hike them up or adjust them. The length was suitable for my long legs, which is one of the hardest challenges I've had in finding workout pants.

The one downside is that the flare on the leg opening is RIDICULOUS. I could cover my entire 8.5 size shoe without stretching the fabric. The tag indicated that they're a straight leg, which indicates that they're as big around at the thigh as they are all the way down, so they fit well at the thigh but are huge from the knee to your feet. I would have liked a similar opening as is shown in the photos - as it is I feel like the cut is too "young" for me (and I'm in my twenties!). Running in these is mildly annoying - the flare is so huge that it actually catches air, so the bottom 6" of the pants are just flouncing away. Dorky looking and annoying to have the fabric constantly brushing on my shins. 22" thighs does not mean I need a 22" opening for my feet.

Despite the cold, I'll go back to my cropped Adifit pants for my harder training days, and keep these in reserve for weight training or walking.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good!, September 27, 2012
Nice and good quality pants! Not very thick so don't expect it to be very warm in the winter. I'm 5'6'' Medium is a little long for me, but I assume S is gonna be too short so this is fine. Good deal!

5.0 out of 5 stars Go to Pants, January 9, 2013
Fits perfectly and doesn't stain easily. I absolutely adore these pants. They are perfect for my workout sessions, because I can stretch my legs without any restrictions.
I also feel sexy in these pants. They fit perfectly in my waist and butt but gives an extra air in my thigh and legs. And since the color is dark, it gives the illusion that my waist is thinner.
It gives me the physical and psychological support that I need when I am in the gym, sweating my butt off in order to lose all the unnecessary weight in my body.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Pant for tall girl, December 26, 2012
I love these pants - I bought three pairs!!!! I'm 5'9 and 140lbs, the medium fits perfectly and they are long enough! It is so hard to find workout pant that are long enough.

The only downside: they are thin (not see through thin) so don't planning on using them outside during cold months.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pants, January 9, 2013
My wife loves these pants I got her. They fit her well and look great on her. They are perfect for exercise or even lounging around the house. I would buy these again and I do recommend them.

4.0 out of 5 stars pants, August 12, 2013
They are ok and fit ok but a little long, but that's ok...better long than short. they never shrink when washed

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite Workout Pants, July 20, 2013
These are by far my favorite workout pants. Great, flattering, fit! They are the perfect length and so thin and cooling.

4.0 out of 5 stars I typically have difficulty finding pants that are long enough, but I had to get these hemmed 3" or so. Everything else OK, February 21, 2013
I typically have difficulty finding pants that are long enough, but I had to get these hemmed 3" or so. Everything else OK. I like adidas because they tend to be smaller in the waist than the hips, which is what I need.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very long, June 9, 2014
I purchased these as a gift for my wife. She loved the fit and feel of the pants but they are comically long. She is 5'5 and there was at least six inches that needed to be hemmed.