5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable
Good sandals at a moderate price. The Adisoft foam is very comfortable on the sole. Is a great sandal to rest tired feet after playing basketball.
Published 21 months ago by Roberto Quinones

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what they used to be.
Adidas has changed the stitching on the bottom of the sandal. There is now a seam running right under the ball of the foot, rather uncomfortable as that's where most of your weight and pressure hits when you walk. I will be returning the ones I bought. Very disappointed as I loved my old pair so much I wore a hole in the bottom.
Published 15 months ago by Tina

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what they used to be., June 23, 2013
Tina (norridge, IL United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: adidas Women's Adislide Sport FF Sandal (Apparel)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed, February 7, 2013
I have purchased adidas women's sandals, especially, the fit foam kind and have always been happy with them. I'm not satisfied with my latest purchase, the women's adislide sport ff sandal, because the cushion is too thin and upon wearing the sandals, they feel hard on my feet and I do not feel the kind of support that I used to have with my older sandals. The price does not justify the flimsy product.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, January 15, 2014
Size runs small and I had to return. Return procedure was easy and am awaiting my credit to be given any day now.

4.0 out of 5 stars Adidas sandals, June 9, 2013
These arrived yesterday and I put them on - very comfortable from the get-go. They fit perfectly, have a soft cushion-y sole. I'll keep them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfort supreme, December 22, 2012
My daughter says they are the most comfortable shoes ever. She wears them after basketball when her feet are hurting from sneakers that don't fit well. I didn't give them a five star rating because they're slight pricey for what they are - rubber sandals.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, December 3, 2012