5.0 out of 5 stars Adidas massage sandal
Best sandal I could ever get. Tried my husband's and ran to buy a pair for myself. I have terrible feet and need comfort, but comfort is always very pricey. These are perfect and inexpensive....never will buy another shoe to wear at home or outside in the summer. Wear socks first and go sockless a little bit at a time if you want to get used to the little massage knobs.
Published on January 28, 2009 by Susanne

1.0 out of 5 stars Poorly Constructed Product
Published on April 22, 2012 by Jeremy

5.0 out of 5 stars Adidas massage sandal, January 28, 2009
Susanne (Long Island, NY) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter's favorite, June 7, 2007
My daughter has been dying for these for after soccer and doesn't take them off on the weekends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Shoes!, August 11, 2009
I call these "bumpy shoes" and I love them. They give me more energy and massage my feet. Some folks need to start out wearing socks with them until their tootsies toughen up some, but they even feel good with socks. I wear bumpy shoes ALL the time and these are the most reasonably priced I've found in a long time. Erica

5.0 out of 5 stars Sandel review, July 5, 2008
This is the second pair of these sandals I have and I love them. I am 54yrs old and a nurse so I deal with tired feet and wear these around home. I rarely have pain from my heal spur when I have been wearing them consistently at home.

5.0 out of 5 stars The BEST!, July 9, 2011
This is my second pair and at the end of a long I look forward to putting on my 'house shoes'. Wearing them is like having a little reflexology treatment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ahhhhh!, January 29, 2012
So comfy!
They shipped in the amount of time the seller said they would, and came all nicely packed in the original adidas packaging.
The shoes themselves are great also. They massage your feet (although the first day I wore them it did take a bit to get used to them in bare feet). The design is nice, the velcro pretty much stays where it should, and the gel spikes vary in height so that the sole is shaped to the human foot.
For the amount of time I wore these shoes, the price was well worth it.
Would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Them!!!, July 8, 2006
I am a woman who wears them even though they are mens and I love them. I live in them from about april through late september (in New England). They are the most comfortable shoes and last a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adidas Adissage - Outstanding, February 26, 2006
The product is excellent. The shipping was excellent. No problems with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, June 16, 2011
I bought this product because of my frequent soccer practices! It really relieves the tension in my feet after a long game! The pokey spikes look painful, and are uncomfortable for the first few minutes. But after that, they feel really great on your feet! I would recommend these shoes to anyone! They are really great no matter what they are used for. I wore them out one day and everyone was asking about them. Now my friends went out and bought their own! Totally worth the price for me!

1.0 out of 5 stars Poorly Constructed Product, April 22, 2012
This review is from: adidas Women's Adissage W Sandal (Apparel)
We liked the idea of these massaging sandals. However, they are poorly designed because the tiny massaging pegs came loose and broke off not long after we started using them. My wife and I are not overweight people (athletic build) and only use these sandals around the house (not for hight impact activities). We were both very disappointed with this product from a name brand company like Adidas. We would not recommend this product for anyone since they begin breaking so soon.

adidas Women's Adissage W Sandal