5.0 out of 5 stars Luv Em
These pants are great. They fit very well and are comfortable. I always have problems finding pants long enough for me, but I didn't have any problems with the length of these. They are easy to move around in and keep you warm.
Published on June 30, 2011 by Swatchfox

2.0 out of 5 stars I thought these would be better for the price
These pants look very nice in the picture. I would expect great quality for the price knowing that it was Adidas brand.I don't like these because the snaps keep coming undone. I don't want a lot of my skin showing which seems to happen when I wear these pants. Perhaps they need to put the snaps closer together for them to work better. I would not buy these again.
Published 10 months ago by PL Kagan

5.0 out of 5 stars Luv Em, June 30, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy but snug, January 10, 2013
This review is from: adidas Women's 100G pant (Apparel)
bought these pants for my 17 year old daughter to wear after knee surgery. I also bought a pair of button down pants in another brand (cheaper). The adidas are well made but seemed to fit a lot more snug around her waist. Overall they're decent pants.

2.0 out of 5 stars I thought these would be better for the price, January 31, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Good pants!, April 22, 2013
Bookie (San Clemente, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: adidas Women's 100G pant (Apparel)
I bought these for my daughter for Christmas, per her request. She wanted a pair of snap-leg workout pants she could wear over jeans in cold weather, riding a bicycle, to college and these are perfect. She is shorter and one review talked about this issue, and not being able to snap the last button, so the pant legs were open at the bottom when shortened. Since my daughter wears these to ride the bike, then takes them off, there isn't a problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent coverage after knee replacement surgery, March 25, 2013
This review is from: adidas Women's 100G pant (Apparel)
I loved these and the staff and people in my hospital room were envious. I could not have thought of these without my daughters input as doctor.

5.0 out of 5 stars I like these pants., March 1, 2013
Jesse (North Carolina, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: adidas Women's 100G pant (Apparel)
I am a man who usually wears Men's Midium (6'' 150lb) but Women's midium for these pants fit me perfectly.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too big, too bulky, February 26, 2013
This review is from: adidas Women's 100G pant (Apparel)
I wanted a pair of warm sweats, but these were not what I had in mind. These sweats are for real basketball playing women! They are heavy and warm, but the waist comes up way too high (I am 5'3'' 115 ibs and I ordered the small), they are too long, and the snaps down the side were awkward. They seemed more like the kind of sweats you would have as part of a team uniform that what I wanted. They are definitely good quality, but not for me. I gave them to my niece who plays basketball and she loves them.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, January 21, 2013
This review is from: adidas Women's 100G pant (Apparel)
recomiendo ampliamente comprar, eniaron la talla correcta, el color corecto, y en el tiempo estimado, muy bueno. El color es exacto al de la muestra en la foto.

5.0 out of 5 stars daughter loved it, December 25, 2012
This review is from: adidas Women's 100G pant (Apparel)
My 13 year old loved it. she is about 5'4". Med. was too big, small worked for her. She likes them but the soccer coach said no to warm ups for soccer becasue they are so baggy, the girls would get tripped up in them as they warmed up. She still ikes to wear them around.

5.0 out of 5 stars love em!, November 21, 2012
Lou Stone (SAN JOSE, CA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: adidas Women's 100G pant (Apparel)
comfortable and thick.wear them everywhere, I sag my sweats below the mid-drift, but you cant with these, the snap at the bottom make noise on the ground.

adidas Women's 100G Pant (Black, White, Medium)
Out of stock