5.0 out of 5 stars Great socks!
Published on December 20, 2012 by Reanbug

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
This socks are a disappointment. They are too long and too thick. I will stick with Under Armour socks from now on.
Published 5 months ago by S. Lindsey

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great socks!, December 20, 2012
I have a pretty terrible time with the seams at the tops of toes in socks. I've discovered that these Adidas socks do not have a toe seam (they're knit together) and this is my savior! I love these socks and must own about 10 pairs of these. The ankle elastic stays up so my feet can be in boots or sneakers all day without these riding down. Plus did I mention no toe seams?! I love these socks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality, March 31, 2012
The Adidas Climacool II are of a high quality and are very cool and comfortable. I wear them on my morning walks. They really do fit well and stretch a little to fit the foot. Due to being well-made, they will probably last a long time. Worth the extra dollars, if you want top-notch quality in a pair of socks.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great socks, but pricey...., June 1, 2013
These socks work well for a long distance runner....using these, along with BodyGlide keeps any blisters from forming. In fact, when I first put this combination together, I was able to run with the blisters I already had. Highly recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love these, April 11, 2013
I have worn adidas socks for years. Recently they changed something about their no show socks and I now hate them... but the low cut are still awesome. I'm scared to get them again though because their no show used to be just as great but they changed them and I am wondering if these will soon follow suit.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, July 13, 2014
S. Lindsey (Knoxville, TN USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Wore them in the heat of the summer, July 2, 2014
Saved me when it was 95% humidity out! Love them

5.0 out of 5 stars Great socks, May 19, 2014
I bought a number of pairs of socks for a trip to Disney this past month. I needed good support because I have
plantar fascitis. I also did not want socks that had too much padding.
These absorbed the sweat and stayed up with miles of walking. I can't stand the ones that slip down your heels.
These, however, did not.
They wash and dry beautifully with no shrinkage.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the cost, April 22, 2014
Socks are a little pricey but fit wel and last forever. We found them in a store and my daughter kept taking them out of my drawer so we went online to try and get more. Great purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful socks, April 5, 2014
These are wonderful socks. If you are used to wearing special diabetic socks or padded socks these are great. These would be great for anyone in the summer. You still get the padding in the heals and toes but they have a great wicking mesh around your foot that keeps your feet cool and dry. I have to wear the extra padded socks (and I am not a big fan of socks) these are great because you get that padding but they are VERY COOL!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these socks, January 14, 2014
The ankle fit is just the right cut. I like the black obviously to not show dirt. I highly recommend.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›