5.0 out of 5 stars Great gym sock!
Published on October 28, 2011 by lovestoshop2011

3.0 out of 5 stars Shop Around!
These socks are fine. Good quality, snug fit that doesn't move around, and fun colors - BUT - make sure to shop around and do some price checking. After purchasing these socks on here, I found a 6 pair pack at Costco for the same price! If I knew that, I wouldn't have purchased them off of here.
Published 7 months ago by Alicia O'Hara

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gym sock!, October 28, 2011
Purchased these socks to wear to the gym mostly and also for the occasional outdoor run. I get so tired of too short socks that slip down past your ankle and give you blisters while you run or the too much fabric on top ankle sock that just seems to look goofy when wearing anything but pants! But these seem to be just right! The material is durable and thick and seems to wick away moisture! They stay in place and don't slip down on the ankle. Have washed them about 5 times and they show no sign of wear! Very comfy socks with a cute design! Love them!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent socks!, December 17, 2013
This review is from: adidas Women's Climalite II No Show Sock (2-Pair) (Apparel)
These socks are fantastic! They're fairly thick along the bottom and around the toes. The banded area squeezes your arches gently which feels wonderful to me as I am flat footed and my arches can always use a good squeeze or rub. After going to the gym, my feet rarely feel moist and my feet instantly cool upon removing my shoes. They don't slip down my heel while running and I have never experienced blister while wearing them. I have washed them 1-2 times a week since I bought them and seen no decline in their quality or comfort. I highly recommend these socks. (Review date: 12/17/2013 - I have been using them for 6 months)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfy, April 2, 2013
Extremely happy with these socks. They are very comfortable and fit just right. I definitely want more of these socks.

3.0 out of 5 stars Shop Around!, May 4, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy!, February 17, 2014
I love these socks, I spent a lot more on another brand and wished I hadn't. Love these. Good Seller!

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice socks, September 16, 2013
Very comfortable socks especially around my toes. They fit pretty well on my small sized feet. I would buy more of this brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, February 5, 2013
i haven't taken my socks off ever since i have gotten them just love them perfect fit. snuggly fit .

5.0 out of 5 stars Carlos Varela, January 23, 2013
Excelente la compra me gusto este articulo llego tal y cual como se esperaba y a la fecha indicada lo recomiendo para futuras compras

5.0 out of 5 stars Light Weight with comfortable snug fit, January 5, 2013
My daughter is a runner and requested some of these socks because they don't bunch up inside her shoes. She loves them!

4.0 out of 5 stars Adidas Socks, January 4, 2013
I love these socks, I gave them a 4 out of 5 star due to the thickness. I have bought these socks for a few years now and have seen the quality decline. Blame it on the economy or something else, I didn't see a drop in price as I saw the drop in quality. Great for the summer, was hoping for more thickness for winter. In the end I like the socks!!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›