Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: adidas Women's Climalite II No Show Sock (2-Pair)
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on October 28, 2011
Purchased these socks to wear to the gym mostly and also for the occasional outdoor run. I get so tired of too short socks that slip down past your ankle and give you blisters while you run or the too much fabric on top ankle sock that just seems to look goofy when wearing anything but pants! But these seem to be just right! The material is durable and thick and seems to wick away moisture! They stay in place and don't slip down on the ankle. Have washed them about 5 times and they show no sign of wear! Very comfy socks with a cute design! Love them!!
on January 4, 2013
I love these socks, I gave them a 4 out of 5 star due to the thickness. I have bought these socks for a few years now and have seen the quality decline. Blame it on the economy or something else, I didn't see a drop in price as I saw the drop in quality. Great for the summer, was hoping for more thickness for winter. In the end I like the socks!!!
on May 3, 2016
I'm rather particular about socks, and these are my favorites. With many other items, the Adidas Climalite Compression no-show socks have disappeared from store shelves, leaving me to shop online. They are comfortable, cushioned, and don't loose their shape or become stretched. They are good at moisture wicking, but I change out of them after exercising. They also don't have that prominent seam that always rubs against my pinky toe.
on December 21, 2012
My daughter loves these socks. They offer special features that benefit thin feet with little or no arch: more cushion on pressure areas and some mild compression on the arch..not to mention ventilation on the rest...just perfect! She describes them as the most comfortable socks she's used and she tries all kinds. We get them in any color they become available.
on June 25, 2015
These are my favorite socks, and I am quite particular when it comes to socks. These are getting more difficult to find in stores so I am happy to find them online. The socks really do keep your feet dry and cooler.
on December 17, 2013
These socks are fantastic! They're fairly thick along the bottom and around the toes. The banded area squeezes your arches gently which feels wonderful to me as I am flat footed and my arches can always use a good squeeze or rub. After going to the gym, my feet rarely feel moist and my feet instantly cool upon removing my shoes. They don't slip down my heel while running and I have never experienced blister while wearing them. I have washed them 1-2 times a week since I bought them and seen no decline in their quality or comfort. I highly recommend these socks. (Review date: 12/17/2013 - I have been using them for 6 months)
on March 20, 2012
I got this 2 pack for my wife who does frequent Jazzercise floor exercise classes.
She needs socks that don't slip down during the routines and provide some
cushioning.

She likes them very much and asked me to get her more.
on July 25, 2012
I love these socks. They are incredibly comfortable for running and also nice for when I am just hanging around the house. They keep my feet dry and an appropriate temperature. My only complaint - one of the socks developed a hole in the toe seem after only 2 wears. The other set seems to be holding up well, but I would expect a little better quality from socks in this price range.
on September 15, 2015
So far, so good. They're socks, so I won't know how good they really are until I've put them through several wash and wear cycles. Definitely more of a padded feel than other Adidas ankle socks I've bought.
on June 19, 2015
These socks are thick and comfortable, certailny well made, but they are NOT no shows! They show! I really wanted no shows, but Im going to keep them because I don't have time to send them back. I hope that the seller will reconsider using the word "no show" in the description, because that is fale advertising.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse