5.0 out of 5 stars Love...
Another comfy shoe from adidas.appreciate the light weight shoe that offers much support. Great for all day or sport specific.
Published 20 months ago by Jennifer

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a happy camper
Published 21 months ago by L. MURAWSKI

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Love..., May 14, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Adidas runs small!, December 26, 2012
Katie (Boston, MA) - See all my reviews
I normally wear a seven and a half; exchanged that for a seven in this shoe. My only complaint is the laces....too short but a fun pink. Good value....it can be hard to find Adidas in stores, but easy on Amazon. Great for a foot with a high arch.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love Adidas and this shoe is no exception, June 12, 2013
I love this shoe! It fits great, light weight very nice! My only complaint are the insoles. They slip and slide around, I eventually super glued them to the inside bottoms of the shoes and have had no problem since!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these shoes, August 27, 2013
Great colors, very comfy. Very good sneakers for running/working out. Round laces, so I don't wear them during kickboxing cause they hurt my feet when I kick.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and Eye-Catching, April 21, 2013
I've gotten many compliments on my Urban Sky/Lab Green Adidas Duramo's. They are colorful without being obnoxious, they are breathable and the cushioning in the foot-bed is great. I have wonky knees and intermittent sciatica so I need steady, comfortable shoes. I have size 10, wide feet with high arches. The Adidas cut fits them perfectly. I've worn other brands before but didn't find them as suited for my feet. I highly recommend this pair.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a happy camper, April 17, 2013
Not really sure about these. Love the colors and they fit OK. Unfortunately they squeak and the laces are way too short to lace through all the eyelets. I also am a little surprised that the traction is not as great as I think it should be especially when the bottom of the shoe gets a little damp...just be careful. Not my favorite pair of sneakers; that's for sure. I love adidas but these leave a bit to be desired. I may end going back to asics for the next pair of runners.

5.0 out of 5 stars mariuchi1403, March 12, 2013
Shoes are resistant fabric are good, the washed 3 times and really not descolorizan, adidas is good for is a brand I love their products.

5.0 out of 5 stars comodas, February 25, 2013
las botas son muy comodas me llego tal cual lo solicite tallas, colores y estado excelente compra demasiado comodas y bellas

4.0 out of 5 stars comfortable for walking or running, February 5, 2013
These shoes are comfortable for either walking or running, trails or sidewalks. I wonder why I didn't find them sooner!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, December 23, 2012
thanks for sale I look forward to buying them a hug soon and Merry Christmas and prosperous New Year 2013

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›