Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: adidas Women's F5 TRX FG Soccer Shoe
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on February 28, 2013
Spring soccer hasn't started up yet but we're ready with these new cleats. Out of the box - love the looks, like the fit, daughter can't wait to try them out on a muddy field.
She has a high arch and a wider than average foot so adidas has always worked for her (better than most other popular brands that run to a narrow foot shape). The price made me very happy, and the looks are great. Smiles all around!
on March 7, 2013
very good product in the brand and color I wanted my sister very well recommended 100% plus it is in perfect condition never thought it was so good sometimes you doubt the products but when you try and realize that we are excellent
on March 12, 2013
I really like the way this shoe looks and the fit of it, other than being too small (my feet are on the narrower side). I'm usually a 9-9.5 in women's sizes, and I ordered a 9 because other reviews said that the shoe runs big. They fit, but not comfortably. I have to return the shoes and get a bigger size.
on March 12, 2013
I bought these shoes to use for my touch football league and so far I'm not disappointed. They grip the grass and dirt very well and I can easily move in them. The color is great (I got the pink and silver), very true to the picture. I give them 4 stars because they are pretty narrow which isn't a bad thing necessarily. I have a wide foot, but the narrow shoe doesn't make it that uncomfortable that I can't wear them, they're just a bit more snug than I would like. Also, they're very long. I got a 10.5 which is my normal size and they definitely fit-- half a size either way would be too small or too big, but the toe box area is just longer than it needs to be. That might just be a soccer cleat thing, I wouldn't know, I've never bought soccer cleats before.

Overall I'm pleased with the shoe and would highly recommend them.
on January 7, 2013
I got these for my girlfriend for Christmas. She usually wears a size 7, so we tried that. They were very big on her foot, so we returned and exchanged for a 6.5 (process was very simple and fast, thanks Amazon). The 6.5 even ran large. Normally this would not be an issue, but for soccer the shoe does need to be fairly snug to be effective.
At this point we went to a local retail store to try on the same model, so we could make sure we got the correct size the next time. She tried on a 6 and even then it was not perfect and still had a little wiggle room (particularly in the heel area).
We ended up going with a different model that fit her perfectly... in her original size 7 as well! Not sure where Adidas dropped the ball on this one. I have been buying Adidas my entire life and they have been nothing short of perfection. Perhaps you just have to go with a more expensive model... Hope this helps!
on February 6, 2013
After being dissatisfied with three other pairs of cleats, I can finally say I'm happy with this purchase. I use these for college rugby, and asked my teammates to recommend a brand that runs wide before I purchased them. They recommended Adidas and warned against Nike and Puma, which I definitely agree with. These fit so well, I didn't have to size up and get awkwardly long cleats! However, if you have narrow feet, I would recommend getting Nike or Puma cleats, because my teammate with narrow feet who has the same cleats dislikes the width.

The material isn't super tough, so I don't expect them to hold up forever, but they should definitely last long enough to be worth the price.
on October 21, 2012
I hadn't played soccer since high school, but joined an indoor league and needed some shoes. These are perfect. I ordered an 8.5 which is my normal shoe size, and they fit true to size. They are very comfortable too!
on March 7, 2013
My mom got me this cleat for spring soccer. At first we weren't sure what size to order, I normally wear anything in-between a women's 9-10. At first I assumed we should get a 9.5, but my Mom insisted I check the sizing info. It suggested a size 9. We decided to order the size 9, but I was worried that it wouldn't fit. When I took it out of the box it looked tiny compared to what I normally wear, but, I tried it on and it fit perfectly! If I had got anything bigger it wouldn't have worked. Overall, the main point in my review is THE SIZING CHART IS ACCURATE and the price was great!!! ~Thanks.
P.S. I haven't used them yet, but from walking around in them when I tried them on I know they will work! :)
on April 21, 2013
i actually really like this shoe so far. the pegs at the bottom give an excellent grip and it's comfortable on the inside. it's also quite cute. however, it was a little big for my feet, i usually wear a size 5 in other types of shoes, so i ordered that, but it was maybe a half size too big. overall it's a good shoe for the price.
on May 12, 2013
It feels comfy and the size is right but it feels a little off, almost crooked like it doesn't fully match my feet's curve. But it's great for the price :)