4.0 out of 5 stars A bit large, but lots of room
Published 3 months ago by ProducerNYC

2.0 out of 5 stars Too big for me!
Way too big for my needs at the gym. Pockets are wonderful, zippers are great, I like all the inside pockets. Just too big and the dimensions were never mentioned. If you need a big gym bag this is great, but way too big for me.
Published 8 days ago by Joan Radford

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit large, but lots of room, May 13, 2014
I was hoping for something a bit smaller, but to be honest, I think I may have needed a gym bag this size after all. It has lots of room inside -- more than you would expect. There is a separate compartment for your shoes, which zips outside the bag and has breathability holes, but takes up room inside the main compartment of the bag. There are plenty of mesh compartments inside for your toiletries/jewelry. Plenty of room for your clothes, towels, etc. Another end pocket (great for a water bottle). And an outside fabric compartment to protect your tablet. (Why you bring your tablet to the gym is beyond me. Unless you're at an incredibly fancy gym with workout equipment that lets you mount your iPad -- in which case, please tell me where that is so I can sign up!)

All in all, I'm pleased. it's very light, which helps when you're carrying so much stuff!

5.0 out of 5 stars Well thought out and surprisingly roomy, June 12, 2014
Kim (North Carolina) - See all my reviews
This bag looks deceptively small from the outside, but inside, it's huge! I believe it's because of the narrow and tall shape compared to other duffels.

Inside is entirely lined with neon yellow. Not only is this cool to look at, but you can easily tell if you've forgotten to secure any external zipper, even from far away.

It's well made (as I expect from Adidas), lightweight, love the bright, decorative and functional zipper pulls and highlighted zippers. The carrying strap is comfortable and I like how it is cleverly attached to the sides to prevent tearing. The handles snap together and are strong.

The bag has plenty of zippered internal compartments, a front compartment and two end caps that collapse flat inside if they aren't full, allowing you more versatility on how you use the space in your bag.

I'm blown away by the fact that all of my Taekwondo sparring gear fits (see image), including size 3 chest protector, medium adult head gear, shin guards, forearm guards, gloves, foot guards, mouthpiece and have some nooks left over to tuck in small things like athletic tape. I even threw in a pretty good sized air purifying bag http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004BOH6BM/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 .

I'm so pleased with this purchase, even though it is a bit pricey.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gym Bag, May 14, 2014
I swim 2-3 times a week at the gym and this is a great bag. Easy to open and remove items. Plenty of storage pockets. Can carry a water bottle on one end and shoes on the other. Very roomy and great handles and straps. My new favorite gym bag :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality!, June 30, 2014
Great bag...holding up well to a lot of use. Convenient pockets. Overall we'll designed. And this color is really awesome!!

5.0 out of 5 stars My mom loves it!, June 9, 2014
Comes with zipper on the side so you can put shoes in the back without having to take things above. It's great!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, May 20, 2014
It's the perfect size! And it's pretty well made so I don't think it's going to break on me. Also most of the pockets are lined with soft cloth so if you throw your glasses or phone in there, no scratching. I originally bought it because I wanted a sturdy water resistant bag. I haven't been in heavy rain yet, and I've had it for a while now and use it every day since I go to the gym every day, so far so good.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too big for me!, August 21, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with this bag, August 25, 2014
Very happy with this bag. Amazed at how much of my stuff I was able to pile in. At first I was concerned about its size but read other reviewed that assured me I would be satisfied. I can said that I am quite satisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love ths bag!, August 22, 2014
I absolutely love this bag!! The colors are amazing and the bright color on the inside is really cool. A lot of space and pockets for your needs. Can't wait to use it!! Oh, and it arrived as estimated!!

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my new favorite things, July 19, 2014
I use this everyday! I love it so much and the best part is that it has a lifetime warranty! I also like the separate shoe storage so you don't have to worry about your clothes getting ruined.

Rate and Discover Movies