5.0 out of 5 stars Great top with wonderful fit and comfort
This top is beautiful. It is nice and long and so lightweight, yet not sheer. I use it for exercising and walking and it is a great purchase. I also bought one in black. Love the length. No riding up.
Published on April 13, 2012 by lablover

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing cut
Published on November 16, 2012 by LilyMama

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing cut, November 16, 2012
This shirt is a little shorter and boxier cut than I had hoped. It's hard to tell on these models who don't have boobs or hips, but this shirt is more of the straight cut variety. It's what I would have liked fifteen pounds ago, when I still had a lot around my stomach. But now that my hourglass is coming back, I feel like this shirt sits awkwardly on me. It fits on the hips (not tight, just fits) and then flops all around my waist. The sleeves are a bit shorter than I think the picture shoes and not quite as comfy because the stripe detail is a bit thick. It's a wearable shirt, for sure, but it's the one I wear when laundry day is closing in and my favorite shirts are dirty. For what it's worth, I'm a curvy 5'10 and this shirt in XL hits me below the hip, the L on my hip.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great top with wonderful fit and comfort, April 13, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars adidas Women's RESPONSE DS Short-Sleeve Tee (Black, White, Light Onix), September 30, 2011
This is a very nice Shirt, it's made for running but you can use for any spots (and even for stay sporty or in a very hot wheather). Lightweight, great color and true to the adidas size chart.

Climacool and Formotion tecnology by adidas allows you to stay dry and confortable any time.

Are you a runner? this is your shirt

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice shirt, June 2, 2011
This is a nice shirt, and it fits true to size. This shirt is great for running, tennis, soccer, or any sport.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... have a tiny upper body and i am well pleased that this shirt fit not tight but snug, July 9, 2014
i have a tiny upper body and i am well pleased that this shirt fit not tight but snug, i don't like clothing that is roomy and unshapely. i am very happy with this purchase; the quality of the fabric is very good too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Still looks brand new...after a year of wear, January 11, 2014
This review is from: adidas Women's Response DS Short-Sleeve Tee W Short-Sleeve Top (Sports)
I wash it at least 5 times a week. It still feels and looks brand new. It is not fitted so it will hide..hmmm .. inperfections )) it is breathable, dries quick. I also like hight cut, you can do your mountain climers without worrying...you know. I would purchase at least 2 more but it is no longer available in my size and I can't find it anywhere else..(((

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, January 1, 2014
This is a great workout shirt and matches the Adidas running pants. Does not cling and I ordered a Medium. I'm 5'5" and 125lbs. Quick dry too! Its been washed about 10 times and nothing different from when it was first opened out of the package.

5.0 out of 5 stars bueno, January 28, 2013
el vendedor muy responsable el producto llego sin detalles sellado y la talla pedida llego en la fecha acordada se lo recomiendo 100%

4.0 out of 5 stars Moisture wicking and flattering, December 29, 2012
You can wear this shirt for a few occasions, just out and about if you dress casually. It's pretty flattering. Of course it works well for work outs, too. I wore this a couple of times when running, and gladly didn't feel drenched in sweat because the polyester does its job. Also, the material is just thick enough without being heavy.

5.0 out of 5 stars High Quality Running Shirt!, December 24, 2012
Got this as Christmas gift for my mom. She is an avid runner and is always looking for good lightweight shirts.

I got the package literally 3 days after I ordered it and upon the inspection, it is REALLY light, I kinda wish it was for me but I am sure my mom will appreciate this gift tomorrow morning!

adidas Women's Response DS Short-Sleeve Tee W Short-Sleeve Top