5.0 out of 5 stars Nice serviceable shorts
Published on March 19, 2010 by Wood Wren

2.0 out of 5 stars definitely too see-through!
I got the pink and you can definitely see through them. I'm not just talking about panty lines but you actually SEE the panties. I love the length and the color. Just I'll just have to wear bike shorts under them. :-/ I'm bummed, since I bought 3 pairs.
Published on September 9, 2011 by SassyArtist

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice serviceable shorts, March 19, 2010
I bought two pair of these. These are nice shorts and well made but to be aware that because of the fitting, they are made more for tall girls rather than short. At 5'8" I can pull it off but my girlfriend, at a bit over 5'1" cannot..they are just too long as to length. Also, be aware that you need to wear appropriate colored underwear under them as they tend to be somewhat transparent. This transparency increases if the material becomes wet with rain or sweat.

For me the shorts are extremely comfortable especially when you consider the material. I like cotton and do not get along with artificial material all that well, but in this case it seems to work.

The shorts are well made and seem to be holding up well. While they may not be the beginning and end of all shorts, they are rather nice and I can and do recommend this...with above notes being considered.

5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable and of high quality, May 7, 2009
They are very comfortable shorts, and well made. I am 5 ft 9 and they are long enough on me, which is not always the case when I purchase other shorts. I have another pair of these, and love them as well. I would recommend.

2.0 out of 5 stars definitely too see-through!, September 9, 2011

2.0 out of 5 stars Fits weird, April 1, 2013
Not tight but not loose. Just awkwardly baggy and made with very thin material which some may prefer... Bunches up VERY easy and no pockets :(

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what i needed., April 8, 2011
Needed shorts for the gym and the trails. These are great! Hit about mid-thigh, which is great for not showing skin when your trainer has you doing reverse crunches. Very light and breathable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable shorts, Don't get caught in the rain! My experience., January 6, 2014
JJT (Connecticut) - See all my reviews
I bought these shorts because of their lightweight fabric and comfortable design. They are super comfortable and overall I am happy with them. I have worn them for about a year now.

I am someone who doesn't like very tight fitting and heavy clothing when I work out or lounge around the house. These are loose enough and light enough not constrict anywhere.

Also the price is great! If you go to a sports store you're going to pay a bunch more for about the same pair of shorts.

So the bad, and why I had to take away a star... Don't get caught in the rain.

I ran a half marathon this past summer with a bunch of my friends both guys and girls. Of course I wore these shorts because I wanted to be comfy. Well we were almost to the end of the race and of course a summer downpour! What I didn't realize was when these get wet they become VERY see through and stick right to you. I didn't have much to show in the back (thankfully) because of the style of undies I had on, but the front was completely visible. You could clearly read the word "PINK" and see the green polka dots and also the shorts clung tight leaving nothing to the imagination. Needless to say I was extremely embarrassed especially since my guy friends were there having a chuckle as you could imagine. Luckily it was only a passing shower and they dried super quick, but I had to take away a star for my experience. Since then I have been much more careful and not worn these if there is a chance I can be caught in the rain.

Overall I love these shorts and they are extremely comfy for when I run or go to the gym. I recommend them and I will probably buy a few more pairs while they are still available.

-Written by Ashlee

4.0 out of 5 stars Womens Running and workout shorts, June 8, 2013
I ordered a Large and boy were they large. Also as the picture shows they are more pink then white but they are a cute pair of shorts. I plan on returning them and possibly reordering them in Medium. I am 5'8" at 155 and these were quite roomy. Not too long just too big, thin material but nicely made.

3.0 out of 5 stars LIghtweight, March 5, 2013
Bridget (St. Louis, MO) - See all my reviews
I can wear a small, but usually like mediums. These seem to have a wider leg (or look) to them that makes me look hippier/fatter than I am. I like the light weight of the fabric alot, but these lack style-wise.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these shorts!, February 28, 2014
I'm reviewing only in hopes to help others who are a similar size as me.

I am only 5'4 and still carrying baby weight in my belly. I bought the XL and they are a good fit. Not too snug like my other workout shorts, and have a drawstring for when I start shedding the lbs. I wear a 16, sometimes18 in jeans.
Wearing on my hips they fall a little above the knee, at my belly button they fall mid-thigh.

I bought the black and they do not appear see-through when wet as reviews for the light colors state. The weather here is hot hot hot and the lightweight material will be perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value For Short Money, January 20, 2014
Yes, the material is lightweight and if you buy a light color and get it wet, it will be see-through! The material is LIGHTWEIGHT. LIGHTWEIGHT is a POSITIVE for working out! I bought the black shorts in a size large. I didn't have an issue with fit. I am 5'3", 179 and dropping weekly. These days I am wearing a large (12-14 misses, more often 12 than 14). These shorts are unlined and do not have pockets. They are a good value for the money.

Rate and Discover Movies