5.0 out of 5 stars Great summer socks!
Published 17 months ago by Lila

3.0 out of 5 stars They're okay...
...the mesh isn't tight/knitted enough and they seem like they won't last that long...
Also the fabric is a bit stuffy and doesn't breath as much as I was hoping for.
They are comfy but not what I wanted/expected.
Published 8 months ago by Audrey Ganouna

5.0 out of 5 stars Great summer socks!, March 9, 2013
These are light weight socks, perfect for summer. The fabric is soft, the fit is great (I wear a size 9). They are not too short to slip down into your shoes (I hate that). The colors are as vibrant as shown in the picture. I bought the packages containing purple, lime and green, and the black ones - the colors and fit are just as nice as the white pair. I will wear these all summer long, not only with shorts, they will also go with my skirts and dresses when I need to wear my tennis shoes for long walks. I love these colors! The emblem is not huge like other companies, I don't want to be a walking advertisement!

5.0 out of 5 stars No seams to hurt my toes!, June 30, 2013
I love these socks so much! They are more than I typically spend on socks, but I am going to slowly replace my sock drawer with them. I love that there is almost no seam at all on the toes and so I don't get the same rubbing I sometimes get. They are so soft inside too! Enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sock, June 22, 2013
These socks fit well, are lightweight, and are not too bulky in sneakers. The fabric is cool and comfortable to wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars You won't want to wear anything else, May 17, 2014
As an avid runner, these are by far my favorite socks. They're comfortable, breathe well, and fit snuggly on my feet. Absolutely perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for, April 27, 2014
It's hard to buy any clothing item online. I usually prefer to feel of the fabric before I buy, especially with athletic socks. I walk a lot! Anyway, these are a lightweight, meshy material with no toe seams. They are just a tiny bit roomy, but not too big (I wear size 8.5 shoes). I have purchased these before in other colors, and they lasted over a year, which is pretty good considering the abuse my socks tend to get. I am hoping these will last about that long as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Socks for Running, February 16, 2014
I like thin socks that don't slide down and these are the ones for me. Love them. Have been buying for years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent! But not the color as shown..., January 31, 2014
This review is from: adidas Women's Superlite CC II Low Cut Sock (3-Pair) (Apparel)
I purchased a set of these socks that were described as: Black/Phantom | Ultra Purple | Lab Lime | Hyper Green. From the picture (not the one shown with this review) and the description, I was expecting the socks to be black with each pair having a different color as listed. However, the socks are NOT black, they are navy. The other colors are as described. This is not a big issue for me, and I have chosen to keep the socks, because I LOVE these socks, I just wanted to give people a heads up that the ones I got are definitely Navy and not black.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, long lasting socks, December 10, 2013
James P. Adams (Omaha, NE United States) - See all my reviews
OK, lets be clear here, we're talking about socks and not world peace.

I've always loved Adidas socks. I think they're a good bang for your buck.
What I like about these socks is the color stays sharp after many washings.
Plus they feel good. What more could we want..... after world peace.

3.0 out of 5 stars They're okay..., December 6, 2013
Also the fabric is a bit stuffy and doesn't breath as much as I was hoping for.
They are comfy but not what I wanted/expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a winner, July 20, 2013
These sox are so comfy. They do not slip or turn sideways while you are wearing them. My feet stay dry while I am walking and they look good. Thank you Adidas!

Rate and Discover Movies