Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: adidas Women's Thrasher TR Running Shoe,Sharp Grey/Ultra Green/Super Green,8 M US
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on January 24, 2012
I bought these for my wife recently. I own Adidas Kanadias and absolutely love them. They are the most comfortable running shoe I have found for under $80.

The Thrasher is almost identical, except they seem to have a little more support around the toes and sides.
on June 28, 2012
I hike a lot and got these for trails - they run a bit small - I got a half size larger for movement going down hills - Love these shoes - stable, light, excellent tread - very stylish and I get lots of comments about their looks - quick drying and so comfortable - have hiked over 40 mile sin them and got no blisters - will purchase again -
on April 2, 2012
I took a chance buying a different brand shoe and glad I made that choice! I love them lightweight and very comfortable
on September 16, 2012
I've always been partial to adidas shoes because they have more arch support than Nike or New Balance. These did not disappoint. I've been trail running with them three times already and am happy to report that my feet were just fine after the fact. They are sturdy and grip the ground appropriately.
on November 10, 2013
After about 5 months of wear, with very little "running", mostly calisthenics, pushups I think mainly responsible -- the very tip of the rubber on both toes are peeling away from the shoe. It looks silly and grass gets stuck in the crease. First time i've spent a good amount of money on shoes and they show more wear than other Adidas shoes i've worn for several years. Disappointing :(
Update: after a few more months of regular wear, so a total of 9 months - the webbing/mesh over the big and little toes is worn off so you can see my socks peek through.
So disappointed!!! They are so comfortable and cute too :(
review image
on October 10, 2012
These shoes are great! I am usually an 8.5 and these in an 8.5 fit me perfectly. The first day I wore them, I felt like I had owned them for a while already because I did not have to break them in. They are comfortable enough to walk around in all day, and durable enough to take trailrunning and climbing. Had them for a month now and couldn't be happier.
on October 6, 2012
This was my first Adidas purchase as I have always bought Nikes. I love these shoes. They are light weight, comfortable and a great color. Only thing is they ran a little small. I always wear a 7 in Nikes and needed a 7 1/2 in these.
on January 23, 2014
I'm 5'9 and my shoe size is 9.5 and these 9.5 claimed sneakers did not fit. I am soo annoyed. They looked so cool to me but they did NOT fit. Too much time passed and I couldn't return them so I gave them to my mother and she wears a size 8 1/2 but they fit her better?? Go figure@! I came across a size 10 in a store and I tried them on and they were way too big. I think this style is a little messed up size wise. So buyer be beware
on August 2, 2013
The shoes fit perfectly! Other brands that I've tried in the past seem to get too tight when I'm working out which causes me to have foot cramps. So far, these Adidas shoes have proven to be flexible and comfortable! They are stylish as well so I wear them for casual wear with some capris and know that regardless of what I'm doing, my feet aren't going to ache later.

The grips on the bottom of the shoes are impressive. I tend to be a clumsy person and having the added stability (especially on obstacle course 5ks) is a definite plus for me. The combination of the elevated sections on the bottom of the shoe and the shock absorbers keeps me light on my feet and definitely relieves pressure on my knees and back, both of which are a problem area for me.

Overall, this has been the best pair of shoes that I have purchased in over 10 years! Definitely recommend to anyone that needs a great pair of workout shoes or someone that is on their feet a lot during the day. Or for anyone that just wants a comfortable pair of colorful shoes!
on March 9, 2012
The shoes looks good feels great. I added arch supports to them due to my feet and the shoes feels much better!