5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic
I love this pant. I use it all the time to go running. I'm usually a Medium and that's the size I ordered but they were way too long considering I'm only 5'2. I returned them and got the small ones they fit perfectly. Just beware of the size because if you're short, they might be too big for you.
Published on May 30, 2012 by Amelia

2.0 out of 5 stars sizing
i ordered these and i was very happy with the service but i am 5' 3'' and 125 pounds and i did the measurements and everything and it said that i should get a small. when i got them they were way to small! could barely lift my legs. i just ordered a medium and we will see how these turn out.
Published on May 12, 2012 by emily

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, May 30, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Them, June 14, 2013
I bought these a while ago, and they are soooooo great. Im 5'7" and very "hippy" or have a big butt lol and a size Meduim is great for ladies that wear a 8-10 pant size.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very thick polyester, June 11, 2013
Purchased sz Small for a teenager, 5'6, 113lbs; slender build. They fit well. Don't expect stretch, it has none. The fabric feels very solid and has lasted through daily wear & laundry during soccer season.

2.0 out of 5 stars sizing, May 12, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute Cute, January 13, 2012
These pants are so cute, I cannot wait to get them in pink. I got medium. I am 5'3 and 130lbs, if you want them to be lounge/casual, go a size up. I roll the top down and cannot wait to wear them in the summer with flip flops. They are way too cute for the gym!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It, December 26, 2011
I like the zippered pockets so I can put my cell phone and keys inside and don't need to worry about things fall off from the pockets while playing sports with my kids. The pants look nice and I like it very much!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit true to size, March 23, 2013
This review is from: adidas Women's Tiro 11 Training Pant (Apparel)
I am 5'7 and about 165 pounds and the large fit me fine
They are warm in cold weather but also not too hot when I was in the hot weather of Arizona

5.0 out of 5 stars gift, April 8, 2013
Adam Burkett (Granite Bay, USA) - See all my reviews
Fantastic gift, arrived with super fast delivery to California. Girlfriend wears these every other day and especially for the convenience when playing soccer, the ability to put on your shin guards underneath without having to remove the pants is great!

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok for workouts, February 18, 2013
These pants are made of great material. It is not stretchy. It feels good on the skin. These pants are not as tight as the picture might make one think. They don't flare but are not skinny cut. The waist is not as low cut as many sports pants are, but a little lower than waist. Overall a good choice, but I wish they were skinnier in the legs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adidas Tiro 11 Pants, January 26, 2013
I'm 5'3" and 100 lbs. I bought the xs. They fit perfectly. They are trim without binding. Great for working out or lounging. I'll probably get another pair.