Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on October 12, 2012
These are really cute, fitted in the waist and butt but looser in the legs, really gives you a nice figure. I am almost 5'8" and these are long enough maybe even 1/2" too long so I'd guess the inseam to be about 33". I ordered a 2nd pair - what a great price on some colors. love the way these fit!!
on January 4, 2013
I ordered these pants because I have the cropped version of them and love those. I was also pleased to see the reviews mention they're great for tall ladies (I'm 5'10" and most of that is leg), so I gave them a shot.

To start with, these pants have all the benefits of the cropped version. They fit nicely and make my hips, thighs, and butt look amazing. They also stay firmly in place and you don't have to constantly hike them up or adjust them. The length was suitable for my long legs, which is one of the hardest challenges I've had in finding workout pants.

The one downside is that the flare on the leg opening is RIDICULOUS. I could cover my entire 8.5 size shoe without stretching the fabric. The tag indicated that they're a straight leg, which indicates that they're as big around at the thigh as they are all the way down, so they fit well at the thigh but are huge from the knee to your feet. I would have liked a similar opening as is shown in the photos - as it is I feel like the cut is too "young" for me (and I'm in my twenties!). Running in these is mildly annoying - the flare is so huge that it actually catches air, so the bottom 6" of the pants are just flouncing away. Dorky looking and annoying to have the fabric constantly brushing on my shins. 22" thighs does not mean I need a 22" opening for my feet.

Despite the cold, I'll go back to my cropped Adifit pants for my harder training days, and keep these in reserve for weight training or walking.
on September 27, 2012
Nice and good quality pants! Not very thick so don't expect it to be very warm in the winter. I'm 5'6'' Medium is a little long for me, but I assume S is gonna be too short so this is fine. Good deal!
on January 9, 2013
Fits perfectly and doesn't stain easily. I absolutely adore these pants. They are perfect for my workout sessions, because I can stretch my legs without any restrictions.
I also feel sexy in these pants. They fit perfectly in my waist and butt but gives an extra air in my thigh and legs. And since the color is dark, it gives the illusion that my waist is thinner.
It gives me the physical and psychological support that I need when I am in the gym, sweating my butt off in order to lose all the unnecessary weight in my body.
on December 26, 2012
I love these pants - I bought three pairs!!!! I'm 5'9 and 140lbs, the medium fits perfectly and they are long enough! It is so hard to find workout pant that are long enough.

The only downside: they are thin (not see through thin) so don't planning on using them outside during cold months.
on January 15, 2015
Very comfortable and soft but wish I had listened more closely to the reviews on the length. I thought I might've been ok with the length despite the reviews as I do have long legs... But not that long. I do like them but wish I had ordered a size smaller as I find I am frequently tugging them back up on my hips where they belong.
on September 15, 2014
I love these pants!!! I have 5 pairs in different colors and wear them all the time. I have larger legs and they are slimming ... what lady isn't looking for that? They do run long. I am 5 4 and they are about 1/2 inch too long but, better to be a tiny bit long than high waters.
on April 9, 2015
I ordered these because I purchased the same brand of pants from TJ Maxx several months ago and of course I couldn't find them again there. The ones I had before were much too long, so I wasn't surprised when these were. I had them hemmed and they fit perfectly.
on August 22, 2014
Fits way too large and the cut at the end is sooooo wide, i know you can't expect skinny pants for training but it's soooo much wider then a boot cut type... "elephant pant " as we say in southamerica
on May 20, 2013
I wore these pants to Zumba class recently, and had no issues. Fit was good, rise was high enough to cover any trouble spots on my tummy, they looked great. Wicked away the sweat nicely and were comfortable. I'm usually not big on flare on the legs, but these weren't enough to give me issues. They were a touch long. I could use about a 1/2" less, but I'm on the taller end at 5' 7.5" and the shoes I wear for Zumba are dance shoes that aren't as high up as most athletic shoes are. The size small fit me well. For fit reference, I wear between a 4-6 in pants, and have about a 27-27.5" waist.