4.0 out of 5 stars nice ball
The ball plays nice, but scuffs very easily. Actually, it's a bit slick until it's scuffed, and then it plays better.
Published on April 9, 2010 by M. Reed

1.0 out of 5 stars Mine also leaks.
Published on July 17, 2010 by JM

4.0 out of 5 stars nice ball, April 9, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Soccer Ball, June 6, 2010
This review is from: adidas World Cup 2010 Repliqué Soccer Ball (Sports)
I got this ball to replace another Adidas soccer ball that I had for 3 years. That ball had lots of playing time from spring to fall each year. After a few pickup games, the guys feel this ball is just as great for play. I can tell it has the same quality make as the old one. It does scuff a bit, but I'm guessing that shouldn't last long once it is broken in. The World Cup design looks cool. I expect to get many years of play with this one.

1.0 out of 5 stars Mine also leaks., July 17, 2010
This review is from: adidas World Cup 2010 Repliqué Soccer Ball (Sports)
Load of crap. I got this ball in the mail and pumped it up immediately. I did not overfill it. Anyway, I kicked it around for a while and was satisfied. I noticed one of the stitching pads had an edge that was higher than the others, but I thought nothing of it (this is how it came). The next morning, the ball was almost completely flat. I pumped it up again and realized it was almost completely deflated in an hour, and had lost a significant amount of air in 20 minutes. I put it under water to discover where the leak was, and discovered no less than SIX before giving up bothering to find more. This was along about 3 lines of stitching! This ball is trash, don't bother.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great training ball, November 7, 2010
This review is from: adidas World Cup 2010 Repliqué Soccer Ball (Sports)
The NSCAA used these balls at our August 2010 National Diploma course and each of the 70+ coaches got to keep one when the course was over (5+ days of HEAVY use).

Some of the balls were scuffed after nearly 60 hours of use, hitting posts, etc. However, they were all very functional without any problems. It's among the most sought after balls in training with my club and HS teams (size 5) because it has a good feel. The Nike T90 series is an example of a very hard ball, other Adidas balls are much softer - this is right down the middle (like our Brine match balls).

For the price, this ball is a must purchase.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not round., August 3, 2010
This review is from: adidas World Cup 2010 Repliqué Soccer Ball (Sports)
These items are stored and shipped half inflated, which creates problems such as the ones that leak air or the one that mine has that is not round. The ball has a definite wobble to it when I kick it. I tried to pump it up and leave it for a few days but it didn't help. Adidas guarantees stitching and shape for 2 years so not sure if they will fix it or if I will have to return to amazon.

Either buy a more expensive ball (they ship those to you fully inflated) or buy an inflated one from a local store, that way you can inspect the item (i.e. kick it around the store) before you buy it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for practice and Rec league games, December 31, 2010
I have purchased three of these balls now and each one is quality. They are great for the price. Have a great touch and keep there shape very well.

I would recommend this to anyone that needs a ball to practice with or play non-competitive games with.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great to have, September 25, 2010
This review is from: adidas World Cup 2010 Repliqué Soccer Ball (Sports)
Purchased this to used during the summer, I don't know much about the quality of the ball but it did works for me, no problems with it use it concrete surface and on sand. It has a few scuffs from being used a lot but that is to be expected. I would recommend this ball to anyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as 2006, July 6, 2010
This review is from: adidas World Cup 2010 Repliqué Soccer Ball (Sports)
Ball is well made but of poor material. The quality of the material is cheaper than before and thus it scuffs easily.
Overall a good purchase. A little flavour of the World Cup for a reasonable price.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Ball, or should I say egg?, August 5, 2010
This review is from: adidas World Cup 2010 Repliqué Soccer Ball (Sports)
Even after playing it for a while and inflating/deflating it properly several times, it is more shaped like a water melon than a soccer ball. A straight pass turns into the dance of a bumblebee. I cannot recommend this ball unless you want to just have it for the looks - if you like the looks of a deformed ball that is :)

1.0 out of 5 stars Leaks air...what a disappointment, September 19, 2010
This review is from: adidas World Cup 2010 Repliqué Soccer Ball (Sports)
Quite disappointed in this one. The ball leaks air more quickly than any other ball I've ever owned. I bought it thinking that all of these reviews were just coincidences. Apparently not.

adidas World Cup 2010 Repliqué Soccer Ball