Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback Learn more
asked by Matthias on June 25, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 34 answers
A
Amazon is now selling advertising space to other websites. I find this extremely annoying and intrusive. I am a prime member and do most of my shopping at amazon. If I wanted to shop somewhere else I wouldn't be logged in to Amazon. This was a very poor decision on Amazon's part. They should at least exempt the Prime members from the annoying ads. If they don't change the policy, I will not renew my prime membership and will take my shopping elsewhere.
sbwertz answered on November 22, 2012
Comments (9) | 119 of 123 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I'm tired of the popups. Please fix or I will stop shopping at amazon.
Greg Boyle answered on January 11, 2014
Comment | 48 of 50 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
SO ANNOYING. I have tried every pop up blocker. I will stop using amazon if these don't stop. some of them have viruses attached to them. They need to actually look at who they're selling advertising space to.
Tessa L. Endicott answered on January 2, 2014
Comment | 38 of 39 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
EMAIL AMAZON and tell them ADs poped up is BAD... Get Rid or I'l' QUIT AMAZON SHOPPING.... After all Wal-Mart does not have someone STICK and AD in you FACE evertime you look at an item!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fred J. Morgan answered on May 16, 2013
Comments (2) | 33 of 34 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Stop the pop-up or you will lose another customer
Judy S. Chen answered on July 22, 2014
Comment | 20 of 20 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I am also very annoyed at all the pop ups I get only on this site... is there a setting I am missing?
iowastategirl answered on June 19, 2013
Comment | 22 of 23 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
im getting tired of seeing the same thing pop up every time i open a new page in amazon, ima go to the mall,all if this dosnt stop
m answered on April 29, 2014
Comment | 11 of 11 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Its a new policy Amazon is taking selling venue space for smaller and very desperate shopping sites. It gets really bad even when you try to find a comment helpful it will take you to a pop up ad -____-
Andy Eli Reyes answered on June 19, 2014
Comment | 10 of 10 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
amazon needs to stop this pop ups or I will stop shopping here. I buy most of my stuff here but now pop ups blacks me from even looking at things and adding them to my cart. you will lose my business if you keep going with your adds.
Che Guevara answered on July 30, 2014
Comment | 8 of 8 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I get no ads or pop-ups because I use an Ad blocker ext on my browser.
Shawn answered on December 13, 2012
Comment | 11 of 13 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   Next ›

See all questions about this product