Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS
Is there any advantage to purchasing a SquareTrade Kindle Fire HD warranty from Amazon? The price is 10% more ($5) than if purchased directly from ST.
asked by mac on February 17, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 answers
A
Amazon gives you 3 claims and the store only would have given me 1 claim. And my wife said that they pay for all shipping cost. Hope that this helps..
Edward Clark answered on February 17, 2013
Comment (1) | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
SJ answered on February 19, 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I found it more convenient. I did not even look at purchasing the extended warranty direct from SquareTrade. Amazon is a great company that I thoroughly enjoy doing my business with.
Elise Deno answered on February 17, 2013
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Oh, customer service was great....
Edward Clark answered on February 17, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It was a matter of convenience for the most part and I have been thoroughly satisfied with Amazon customer service since at least 2006. After reading replies below I am glad I spent the extra money.
Hondo answered on February 18, 2013
Comments (2) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I got to ST by accident, so I'm not sure if there is any benefit to buying from Amazon. WISH I had a better answer for you.
J. Braun answered on February 18, 2013
Comments (2) | 1 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Since I haven't had to use it yet. I don't know. Sorry, I can't be of more help.
Jeanette Wyer answered on February 17, 2013
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Since I haven't had to use it yet. I don't know. Sorry, I can't be of more help.
Jeanette Wyer answered on February 17, 2013
Comment (1) | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product