Best Books of the Month Shop Costumes Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Janet Jackson All-New Fire TV Stick with Voice Remote Grocery Introducing Handmade New Kitchen Scale from AmazonBasics Amazon Gift Card Offer redoaks redoaks redoaks  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage UnchartedBundle Fall Arrivals in Amazon Outdoor Clothing Learn more

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 30, 2008 2:04:08 PM PST
Grandmother says:
I have 2 granddaughters. 10 & 12 yrs. Are the recipes too adult for them?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 30, 2008 3:05:47 PM PST
jed clampett says:
This title just came out so there's not alot of feedback yet...Besides the one review someone posted here the game site IGN has also given this a fairly lengthy, not to mention glowing, maybe check that out.

My guess is that if the 12 year old is able to tackle recipes in some of the bestselling cookbooks then I'm thinking this title is probably on a par with those; Probably depends on the individual and how advanced they are reading-wise.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 1, 2008 7:56:03 AM PST
I would say that they're not too adult. A few of the recipes would need adult supervision, of course, but the majority are simple enough, and any that aren't would probably only need a little guidance.
The majority of the recipes are quite easy and the game explains a lot of terms and supplies details where necessary, to better explain certain parts if needed.

I just bought this on Friday and have found many recipes that I personally would say are very suitable for children.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Nov 30, 2008
Latest post:  Dec 1, 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about