Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Akee Ultra Sexy Bikini Set /Twist Push up Top /Gold Ring Bottom By GoldenAcreTM
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lori Mckenna Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on November 10, 2013
This fit wonderfully. I cannot complain about it. I got a small and it fit just right top and bottom. I'm 5'2 and a 34B and 110 pounds. The small is perfect.
on July 24, 2013
I ordered 3 different colors in this bathing suit and 4 colors in another style from this same seller. It came in on time for my vacation and they were very friendly, concerning, and emailed me on the process every step of the way. I honestly would recommend this seller to anyone wanting HOT FASHIONABLE bathing suits. The quality of the bathing suits are amazing, not cheap at all. Very good price and will order from them again.
on May 19, 2015
Love It ! I'm 4'11 93 lbs 32d . Ordered medium . Like how the top also comes with removable straps that can tie around neck !
review image
on May 12, 2015
I am 97 pounds and still the small swim suite bottoms were way to small. they are seriously for a child, They are not to stretchy so they are not flattering at all. The top is kind of cute and nice material but Way to big, it looked like it was a large top with a childs Small 6/7 or medium 10/12 in bottoms. The golden rings arnt as big as you would expect. they are maybe a inch wide and the loop is thinner than it looks in the pic. overall. top is good quality but runs big, bottoms are small and garbage (only bc of the metal rings) the bottoms material is OK
on April 1, 2015
Not made well at all. When I put the bottoms on I heard all the stitching pull apart.I bought a large and I wear clothing size 6 or 8 and fit and the bottoms are small. I do like the bra like top bc the padding is like a bra and not inserts like most swimsuits. I'll keep it just for the top.
on June 16, 2015
Quality of material was actually very nice for the price. I normally wear a medium in bottoms but after reading the reviews I went a size bigger the largest fit perfectly. Top was still slightly to small but unable to order an xtralarge
on January 27, 2016
I've seen different reviews on this bathing suit. I love it. And I want it. I'm small framed, 5'2", 100lbs, large chest, not a big butt at all.. The sizing is throwing me off. I always wear smalls.. Does it really run that small that I should go Medium..? And also, whats up with these Asian sizes?? The difference?
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 19, 2015
The top fits great but the bottom is a bit small. Also the bottom is see through on the light pink one. Just something to be aware of, I have yet to wear it swimming because I am nervous how see through its going to be wet.
on July 18, 2014
I ordered a medium in the top and bottom.. I'm in shape and the bottoms were so tight around the circles it looked as if I had a muffin top. I'm a 34B up top so I ordered a medium and it was to big! It didn't really give me any cleavage. Be cautious when ordering this item.
on February 26, 2014
I bought the size small - checked the top and bottom when they got here - and neither one of fit. The top was too big and the bottoms gave me the worst muffin top. I'm 5'3" 105 and usually wear xsmalls or smalls in clothes, but this just did not work for me. The light pink color was beautiful, though, unfortunately there was no point in keeping it with the fit the way it was. Fabric quality was fine.