Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now

80%
20%

on April 4, 2014
After a few weeks of using my new Alkalux 2507 I'm happy to say that it's exactly what I expected and then some! I got used to having alkaline water when my mother-in-law hooked up her water ionizer machine/unit during a short stay at my house. Then after she left I felt a definite slowdown in my energy and dip in my mood as I reverted to drinking straight tap water again (yuck!!). I started my quest to find a machine that would be good for my family and after tons of research we bought the Alkalux 2507. It was worth it to weigh all the functionality/price trade-offs of the various machines. Setup was pretty simple - my husband hooked it up and while it seemed like there were a lot of do's and don'ts in the manual, all of them were clearly illustrated so the pictures were super helpful!

The Alkalux is AMAZING!! The water settles my stomach when my heartburn starts acting up and since I drink so much more water when it tastes a TON better like it does now, my skin has gotten smoother to the touch and I don't need lotion nearly as often as I did before. Even my husband notices the difference and says the water tastes better. ;-)

The biggest advantage is that we have all the same benefits we did when we were using the other one. I love how easy it is to use and that the water tastes great. Very happy with my choice.
on June 10, 2014
I don't know if you've been paying attention to the news or really looked into your health and wellness lately, but if you're on top of what's going on around us, you'll see the huge importance of this ionizer machine! Is it a bit of an investment - yes. Is it totally worth it and probably a necessity? A resounding YES.

I've been looking into all the new research that shows that cancer and other horrible diseases just cannot thrive in an environment that is alkaline. Why wouldn't you want to do everything you can to stay in optimal health? This was a complete no-brainer for me. This machine is compact, looks sleek and sharp, makes water delicious, and I know I'm finally getting pure water.

I drink a LOT of water, and this is an investment in my health. I love the control it gives me over what I'm putting in my body. And, I figure with the 10 year guarantee, you just can't go wrong.
on September 10, 2014
Works great. Glad we got it. I researched quite a bit and this one gives us what were were looking for - 7 plates and a good power source. Beautiful exterior looks great in the kitchen. Impressed with the simple instructions and the voice portion. Water tastes great. Just starting out on level one. Can't wait to get to the more alkaline levels. Thanks.
on March 5, 2014
So I got this for Christmas 2013 from my daughter. She has been going on and on about the benefits of ionizers and alkaline water in general, and was on me for a couple years to buy one. I think she figured out that I was not going to do it, so she bought it for me lol! She hooked it up for me so you'll have to read other reviews for setup difficulty. I am taking the time to review this product because now that I have been using it for just over 2 months (I am a 57 year old female), I can say I absolutely feel a LOT better. I have more energy for sure. My skin is noticeably pinker--like the water is able to get deeper into my cells from the inside out. It's crazy but there is not a single other thing I can attribute the change to.

I read the other reviews here and want to comment on one. I am looking at the manual right now, and don't know why that one reviewer would say they need a better one. It's 39 pages and has lots of pictures along with the instructions to make it easier to understand. I see nothing wrong with it. I assume if one has a problem beyond the scope of the manual one could contact customer service by phone or email. Anyway, here's the manual online, you be the judge:[...]

In closing, now that I have received the benefits, I am very grateful to have received it for Christmas! Thanks Honey - I LOVE MY ALKALUX!!

~~Cynthia
on May 22, 2014
I waited several months after purchasing one of these machines to find somewhere to do a review. The whole family likes the alkaline ionized water this unit produces, it tastes fantastic. The unit was easy to install, but I am a fix-anything kind of guy so maybe that's why the other reviewer had difficulty installing. In any event, the manual was very helpful. One thing that my wife noticed, she's diabetic, is that her blood suger has been much improved in the months following installation. Not sure if this is related to the alkaline ionized water, but nothing else has changed. It's also a very attractive unit and slipped under our upper cabinet perfectly and is very unobtrusive.I'm very happy I bought it.
on February 27, 2015
I purchased this based on the posted reviews. I am disappointed because I had to return the Unit due to a leak in the water outlet. This after a little over a year of use.I had to send it to New Jersey for repair at a shipping cost of approx, $50.
I expected trouble free operation for many years for this $1500.00 ALKALUX 2507Water Ionizer Unit.
on March 27, 2013
This unit is very cost effective and produces just as advertised. Three levels of alkaline water and two of acidic. You can adjust the levels very easily and it is a joy to operate.
on April 18, 2014
I have to admit I was skeptical when my best friend told me how great her Alkaline Water Ionizer made her skin feel, and how it had improved her health. Then we made a trip to see her over Christmas break, I had to admit that she was right and my skin did feel much softer. When I got home, I realized just how bitter our water tasted and noticed a difference in my skin and hair right away. Not to mention, that I started feeling queasy when I drank a glass of it. On top of that, my heartburn was back with a vengeance.

It didn't take me long to realize that my family could benefit from one of these water ionizers. I searched online and finally found the Alkalux 2507. When it was delivered, I was ready to hook it up right away and didn’t wait until my husband got home. You have to realize that I am someone who barely knows the difference between a screwdriver and a pair of pliers, so I figured I would be lost when hooking this up.

On the contrary, the manual was helpful and since it has tons of pictures, I was able to hook it up all on my own! Even my 9-year old has commented that he feels better and that our water tastes amazing. That is really something coming from a 9-year old boy! My Alkalux 2507 was the best investment we ever made.
on February 3, 2015
Great!!! Replaced another brand that wanted over 900.00 just to replace control panel. Especially like the ease of setup and operation and lifetime guaranttee for a very reasonable price. Looks good in wife's new kitchen!!
on August 22, 2013
Product arrived in timely fashion, but proved more difficult to set up than I'd expected, and the manual was not as thorough as I'd have liked.