Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro
asked by Sabrina Renee on April 5, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 13 answers
A
If you get good CLUMPING litter that does it's job, the excrement does not "smear" around the litter box as all. I have not noticed any waste on my cat's fur and he's pretty large. I think the cats make a point to avoid touching the walls anyway. I also roll the box fully until it's completely upside down and bang the bottom.. but there is no waste stuck on the walls at all. Hope this helps!
j.h. answered on April 14, 2012
Comment | 26 of 27 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
This is a HUGE concern for anyone with 2 or more cats! If you do have multiple cats plan on taking it apart and scrubbing it at least once a week, otherwise the poop and urine clumps will paint the inside of the box filthy and your cats will absolutely be in contact with it as they come and go.

I only have three cats and found that even after trying to be very careful and efficient when rolling it, the inside was gross in just a day or two and the hassle of taking it apart and cleaning it was WAY MORE of a pain than just scooping!!!
Will Mitchell answered on February 19, 2014
Comment (1) | 13 of 15 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
My cat is perfectly clean. I use Precious Cat litter and haven't had any problems.
Tee answered on December 6, 2013
Comment | 6 of 6 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The only time I've noticed any kind of problem with this is when my cat does not bury his sold waste. Now I check the box before rolling it and use a litter scoop to manually cover any solid waste beforehand.
Daniel answered on January 19, 2015
Comment | 6 of 6 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
As any Veterinarian will tell you, you should have 1 litter box PER cat in your house for this same reason. Using a good clump litter and using a pet safe spray called "Kids N Pets" will keep the smell at bay. I have 2 cats that track litter and are messy or do not cover feces. Buy one per cat it is still more efficient this litter box is not expensive at all!
Stephen S. answered on March 5, 2014
Comment (1) | 8 of 9 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Wow.....the answer is NO. This box is super clean. LOL
John B. Hartleb answered on August 12, 2012
Comment (1) | 12 of 15 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes! When I used this box my cats smelled horrible.
Barb answered on February 11, 2013
Comment | 11 of 14 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Bohemian Products answered on January 18, 2015
Comment | 4 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I've had three of these cat boxes for years and I would never buy a conventional cat box. However, over time (years), I've noticed they do get a fine dust on them from the litter. Also, very small clumps of litter sometimes get caught behind the slat wall. So about every two years I haul them outside, put on rubber gloves, take them apart, and clean them thoroughly with the garden hose and a stiff brush. Still, I would never buy anything else.
Robert Adams answered on August 27, 2015
Comment | 4 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Works best if you wait for the cat to finish "going" and remove the cat from the box BEFORE rolling the litter box. Otherwise this could be a problem.
Bro. Ken answered on September 27, 2015
Comments (2) | 5 of 6 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

See all questions about this product