- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$58.66 ($0.49 / Count) & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$11.33 (16%)|
alli® (orlistat 60mg capsules) is your smart edge for weight loss. It’s the only FDA-approved over-the-counter weight-loss aid. It works by preventing about 25% of the fat you eat from getting absorbed. So for every 2 pounds you lose through diet and exercise, alli® can help you lose one more.
The active ingredient in alli® is orlistat, the most thoroughly studied weight loss drug in the world. Since its introduction in 1997, orlistat has been the subject of more than 100 clinical studies with some 30,000 patients. And in the real world, orlistat has been used by more than 50 million people.
alli® should be taken with each meal containing 15 grams of fat or less. Do not take more than three capsules daily. In order to ensure adequate vitamin absorption, people taking alli® should also take a daily multivitamin at bedtime.
You should contact your healthcare professional before starting a diet or an exercise regimen.
alli® (orlistat 60mg capsules) is a weight loss aid for overweight adults, 18 years and older, when used along with a reduced-calorie and low-fat diet. Follow label directions.
• alli® contains orlistat, which helps prevent about 25% of the fat you eat from being absorbed
• For every 2 pounds you lose through diet and exercise, alli® can help you lose one more
• alli® (orlistat 60mg capsules) is a weight loss aid for overweight adults, 18 years and older, when used along with a reduced-calorie and low-fat diet. Follow label directions.
• alli® 120ct bottle (40 day supply)
• alli® (orlistat 60 mg capsules) Read Me First Guide
• alli® Companion Guide Book - Offers tips, tools, and help for setting weight loss goals
Organ transplant alert:
• do not use if you have had an organ transplant. Orlistat interferes with the medicines used to prevent transplant rejection.
• do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in orlistat capsules.
Do not use:
• if you are taking cyclosporine
• if you have been diagnosed with problems absorbing food
• if you are not overweight
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you have ever had:
• gallbladder problems
• kidney stones
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are:
• taking warfarin (blood thinning medicine), or taking medicine for diabetes or thyroid disease. Your medication dose may need to be adjusted.
• taking medication for seizures
• taking other weight loss products
When using this product:
• take a multivitamin once a day, at bedtime. Orlistat can reduce the absorption of some vitamins.
• follow a well-balanced, reduced-calorie, low fat diet. Try starting this diet before taking orlistat.
• orlistat works by preventing the absorption of some of the fat you eat. The fat passes out of your body, so you may have bowel changes.
You may get:
• gas with oily spotting
• loose stools
• more frequent stools that may be hard to control
• eating a low fat diet lowers the chance of having these bowel changes
• for every 5 pounds you lose from diet alone, orlistat can help you lose 2-3 pounds more. In studies, most people lost 5-10 pounds over 6 months.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
• you develop itching, yellow eyes or skin, dark urine or loss of appetite. There have been rare reports of liver injury in people taking orlistat.
• severe or continuous abdominal pain occurs. This may be a sign of a serious medical condition.
• you are taking medicine for seizures and your seizures happen more often or get worse.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, do not use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
You should contact your healthcare professional before starting a diet or an exercise program.
Questions or comments? call toll-free 1-800-671-2554 (English/Spanish) weekdays (10:00am-4:30pm EST)
Read the information on the carton for other important information and to use the height and weight chart to help decide if alli® is right for you.
alli®, myalliplan®, Shuttle, the Shuttle Carry Case, and other designs are trademarks of the GSK group of companies.
Is alli® right for me?
alli® (orlistat 60mg capsules) is a weight loss aid for overweight adults, 18 years and older, when used along with a reduced-calorie and low-fat diet. Read the information on the carton for other important information, and use the height and weight chart to help decide if alli® is right for you.
How does alli® work for me?
• alli® works by preventing about 25% of fat in the foods that you eat from being absorbed.
• This undigested fat then passes out of the body, so the number of calories that enter your system is reduced.
• There is minimal absorption in the bloodstream, which means alli® doesn't affect the cardiovascular and nervous systems.
• Clinical studies have shown that, for every 2 pounds you lose through diet and exercise, alli® can help you lose one more.
When is the best time for me to take alli®?
• You should take alli® with a meal containing fat. Aim for about 15 grams of fat per meal.
• Do not exceed more than three capsules daily.
Would you like to give feedback on images?
If your truly serious about losing weight, and will change your diet and exercise habits, I recommend Alli 100%.
At first I questioned whether the product could be counterfeit, so I also purchased bottles at drugstore.com and Walgreens.
If you use this product and eat greasy, fatty foods, you will experience the side effects that everyone is aware of.
So glad they are back on the market. They do help with weight loss and after you have achieved your goal, you can use them when eating a meal high in fat to prevent fat absorptionPublished 1 hour ago by moz
Im so happy this product is back on the market ,I have been on Alli for a month now and i have lost 12 lbs... Read morePublished 1 hour ago by Roberta J. Davis
I am satisfied with alli I have always used this product I am glad it is back on the market I could not find a product that works as well as alliPublished 2 hours ago by kimberly harwood
I read the mixed reviews on whether the formula has changed and yada yada. I used it the first day and saw no oil in the bowl like I used to when I used it in the past. Read morePublished 6 hours ago by NJdoc
I think it works. I'm a 48 years old woman and realize loosing weight will be challenging from now on . I weigh about 170lb, I used it for 10 days and have lost 5 pounds so far. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Nurse
Received product and ate high fat to see if product was real or still what was happening before and I can not even tell the difference. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Joy