5.0 out of 5 stars Mid-2013 Mac Air 11-inch: Highly Satisfied
I bought this case for my 2013 macbook air 11-inch and I am satisfied.

PROS:

Published 10 months ago by Ryan

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
The case is just okay. I had hoped for something to carry my Acer C720 Chromebook in, but did not realize it would be such a tight fit. I was barely able to zip the case with just the Chromebook inside, leaving no room to carry the mouse and charging cord in it also. If all you need is a zippered sleeve with a handle, then this will work.
Published 4 months ago by Eire

5.0 out of 5 stars Mid-2013 Mac Air 11-inch: Highly Satisfied, August 24, 2013
This review is from: amCase 11.6-inch Sleeve/Case for Acer C720/C720P Chromebook / Samsung Chromebook/Samsung Chromebook 2 /Apple MacBook Air/Netbook/Surface Pro 3/HP Chromebook 11/Acer C710/Lenovo THINKPAD Helix (Tablet Only) Protective Neoprene Cushion Material with Handle (BLACK) (Electronics)
I bought this case for my 2013 macbook air 11-inch and I am satisfied.

PROS:

-More functional and self-sustainable than other cases: The handle can be used to hold the laptop solo (which most cases don't seem to have); the case is thin, smooth, and small enough to be put into a backpack like other cases; the case has a side zipper that can hold the charger (which most cases don't seem to have)
-High quality- made with soft, plush material. The inside is also soft and it has fur-like texture.
-Zipper works perfectly, and it doesn't touch the laptop
-Design is very mainstream (could be con for some people). Looks simple, professional, and hipster-free. I think having a macbook air is hipster enough, no more!

CONS:

-The charger fits in the side pocket (which is also zipped) very tightly, so I have a bit of trouble putting in my charger. You will have to put it in without the cord wrapped around the apple charger.
-The case has a chemical smell that is pretty strong, and it gave me a headache at first. I've had the case for about a week, and the smell is lasting, but I think it's starting to wear off.
-The laptop (Macbook Air mid-2013) fits in with about an inch loose (top to bottom, not side to side), but it hardly moves when zipped.

Overall, this is an ideal case for me, and the product matches its descriptions. Hope this helped!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value!, August 2, 2013
I ordered two of these, one for a Samsung Chromebook and one for a Macbook Air 11.6-in. This case was a perfect fit for both devices, plus the zippered, side-pouch allow plenty of space for power bricks for these devices, as well. Though not absolutely necessary, the handles are convenient. The nylon zippers seem sturdy enough, and will not damage the finish of the computer inside. This case is really a good value at the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Chromebook case, August 17, 2013
Colorado Lady "Amy" (Grand Junction, CO USA) - See all my reviews
This case is great if you want the smallest possible padded case which can hold a Chromebook and its power cord. It is soft, flexible, and well padded. The cord pocket stretches enough to zip the cord in. This case is NOT hard-sided, so do not expect it to prevent all bangs against the Chromebook.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case, September 17, 2013
I really like this case. It fits my 2013 11" Macbook Air very nicely and there is just the right amount of extra storage in the zippered pocket for the few things I might want to carry with the computer. Many cases don't have separate storage to carry anything else. While carrying a lot defeats the purpose of having a Macbook Air, having no space to carry anything else is a bit too minimalist for me. I like the fact that it has handles that velcro together if you want but they also lay down against the case unobtrusively if your don't want them sticking out.

One caution if you have never had a new neoprene item before... when it is brand new and just out of the wrapping, it will have a strong rubbery smell. Everything made out of neoprene smells this way. Just take it out of the packing material, open it up and let it sit someplace for a few days (I propped mine open so fresh air could get to it and left it in my workshop for 2-3 days and it was fine). The smell will fade away pretty quickly. The advantages of neoprene far outweigh this one minor annoyance.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case!!!!, August 2, 2013
I have to say this is a great Laptop Case! My Samsung Series 3 chromebook fits perfectly inside and also in the side pocket I put my charger. I would highly recommend this case for a laptop or chromebook!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit and great price!, July 23, 2013
The case is exactly what I needed for my 8 year old's new Chromebook. The Chromebook fits perfectly so he can slip it in the case and then put the whole case in his bookbag. There is a small pocket that the charger could go in if needed. He was excited that is was nice and plain (nothing fancy for this kid) and I was very happy with the low price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for what I needed., January 25, 2014
I got this to put my Acer C720 chromebook in. It woks prefectly for that purpose.

The fit. It fits snug with just a slight bit of room on each side of the chromebook. The chromebook does not slide around when it's in the case and zipped up. It also has enough room to fit the charger for the chromebook in the front zippered pocket. The handles are of good construction and feel like I will never have to worry about the stitching for the handle or the weight on the handle. It feels well padded and the felt on the inside will keep it safe from scratching. Overall a very good case that I would recommend for anyone looking to fit an 11.6 inch laptop, or more specifically the Acer C720 Chromebook.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, very cute case for Chromebook that protects, January 9, 2014
This is a very good case. It is only 2 dollars more than the same case in black, but I think it's worth it for cuteness. The pocket is very handy, and they made it the biggest they could. The inside is nice, fuzzy, and will protect your Chromebook from damage. If you drop it, it will protect, but it depends on the manner upon which it was dropped. It is a very good case for the price, and better protecting than $50 sleeve cases.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!, August 12, 2013
I got this case for my samsung chromebook (11.6 inch). This case fits like a glove, and the inside is wonderfully soft. I thought it would be a plasticy vinyl, but its kind of plush. Its wonderful.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, February 14, 2014