Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: amFilm (TM) Premium Screen Protector Film Clear (Invisible) for Asus Transformer TF300 (2-Pack) [in AM retail packing]
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 21, 2013
Looked around Youtube for installation videos. Cleaned screen well, established location for rear facing camera and light sensor holes. Applied short pieces of scotch tape to edge of protector on mask 2 and edge of TF300 to act as a hinge. Cleaned screen one last time, then removed mask 1. Using the hinge I slowly lowered the exposed protector across the TF300. Worked very well. Easily chased a few bubbles from far side with included bubble card. Carefully removed tape and mask 2. Reworked a couple of new bubble spots- job complete! Holes for rear facing camera lens and light sensor lined up perfectly. Screen seems as responsive as ever. Will be taking this on a 12 day trip soon. That will be the real test. Happy with it so far.

(6/7) Returned from 12 day trip to a dry and dusty land. This protector was excellent in keeping the dust, dirt, and grit off the screen. It wiped clean with my ususal cleaning cloth. With the soft cloth the dust left no scratches. No bubbles under the protector. One thing I noticed was a high level of glare which often left me guessing when using the tablet to take a photo and sometimes interfered as I read a document, however I am unsure if that is an attribute of the tablet or an attribute of the protector. In any event the sunshine where I was was extremely bright and reflected off most surrounding surfaces. I am still pleased that I purchased the protector.
on July 20, 2013
I really am pleased with the product. I had no problems getting the air bubbles out. Based on many of the reviews I expected to have trouble. However, I had trouble with very small particles, maybe airborne lint being attracted to screen after I removed the protective film from side 1, which is the side that goes toward the screen. I cleaned the screen thoroughly before attempting to install the protector. I did the bright sunlight technique as suggested.

I expect the film has a negative charge on it. The charge causes the screen to "stick" to the tablet glass. Negative charges also attract airborne particles. Also, these computer screens attract dust as well. Basically, I ended up using 2 screens to get the application correct. It appeared based on my real-world experience (as opposed to doing it in a clean room)that the first screen removed all the particles. After I gave up on getting the particles off the 1st screen I tried the second screen and had no problems at all. All of the particles were gone and the 2nd screen went on flawlessly and effortlessly. Maybe, it's just me being a novice, but I don't think so.

I give the product 5 stars because the 2nd screen works perfectly. It does not affect the touch sensitivity. I don't know how long it will last, but so far (after 5 minutes usage:)) I'm happy...

The problem I had above was well discussed in other reviews so I was not surprised to encounter the problem.

So I recommend the product, however, most likely you are getting 1 usable screen even though there are 2 in the package. If the company reads this review, I recommend that they sell the screen in packages of 3. Inform the consumer of the negative charge issue and inform the consumer that the first screen might be problematic.
on June 21, 2013
This is a really good screen protector. The 1st one I applied had bubbles in it because I let lint get stuck to it. Thats my fault. So glade it comes with 2. The second time I realized what I did wrong and you cant tell its even there. So if you ask me ,highly recommended two thumbs up
on February 6, 2013
This screen protector fits the TF300 perfectly. All cutouts for sensors and front facing camera are in the right locations. I have had no problems with screen response after putting the protector on. Installation is very easy and bubble-free IF you take your time! The first application went on just fine and I am very happy with the results. I have had this on my tablet for 2 days now so I cannot comment on durability, but you do get 2 protectors in the package so you'll always have a spare available if needed.
on December 19, 2014
VERY POOR PRODUCT, I highly recommend ordering a different brand. I have used the others and these do NOT measure up. They don't stick well and bubble awful. Even after smoothing for an hour I still couldn't get them all out. Then it kept peeling up on its own, not to mention your fingers to glide over the screen easily like others I have used. VERY disappointed in this product.
on November 21, 2013
I received my protectors today, and and got an e-mail also, directing to a YouTube site for instructions. Watched them twice, proceeded with the "hinged" installation.I have MS, my hands don't work very well, but I completed the installation with 1 bubble on the screen, 3 around the edges. I consider it a success! I am used to matte, so I'll have to see if the glare is a problem, but I knew that going in. Can't speak to the durability yet, but I will.
on September 10, 2014
Works great for me. Was a bit difficult to install without bubbles, but that could have just been me.

Does not interfere with screen function or "touch", keeps a cleaner screen and offers some protection from wear and light moisture.
on August 20, 2014
This prododuct was delivered before required delivery date and in excellent condition (new). The application onto my device was seemless and better than the last time I put a screen protector on a tablet.
on March 11, 2013
No bells and whistles! I thought this would be a little better than the others, being a bit more costly. Not really. Of the two films I received, the first one I applied I had to remove because of too many bubbles. The second and last film left one bubble behind, which I'll have to live with, until I purchase more films. P.S. I did follow the application instructions.
on December 18, 2013
We have 2 cats and a dog and if I when I apply the protector film again I'll make sure to do t in a place other than my house. The film grabs onto everything even though you don't even see it until you have placed the film over your screen. It hard to get whatever sticks to the protector. Its also hard to get get the bubbles out from under the film.