1,006 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars No complaints here!
Basing my purchase on the previous reviews, I took a chance on this screen protector. I am not disappointed.

Pros:
* The tips on the package were very helpful - the package comes with a little cardboard bubble-chaser. Use it like a crumber on a tablecloth, just chase those bubbles right out of the screen protector. Worked great!

* Screen...
Published on September 19, 2012 by Peter Grace

1.0 out of 5 stars Difficult application
Published 19 months ago by Gayle

5.0 out of 5 stars No complaints here!, September 19, 2012
Peter Grace (Norristown, PA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: amFilm Premium Screen Protector Film HD Clear (Invisible) for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (10.1-inch) and Galaxy Note 10.1 (1st Generation/2012 Edition) (2-Pack) [in Retail Packaging] (Personal Computers)

Pros:

* Screen protector still went on perfectly even after 3 missed attempts (I'm not that great at screen protector installation), which is a huge plus in my book -- it comes with two, so I didn't want to waste one.

Cons:
* While the protector does cover the entire screen with room to spare, it doesn't quite completely cover the outer bezel which would have been nicer for aesthetics on my Galaxy Tab 10.1 (GT-P7510.) This is forgivable as the primary job of the protector, in my opinion, is to prevent scratches in the screen real estate, not necessarily the bezel as well.

Bottom line: I would absolutely recommend this screen protector to any fellow Galaxy Tab owners. Works as advertised and worth every penny! Now to see if the same company makes covers for my Galaxy S2!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality and it actually fit just right!, September 17, 2012
Garrett Kowalewski (Tucson, AZ United States) - See all my reviews
I bought an accessory kit recently which included a screen protector, but I was off by maybe 1 degree on the corner and it messed up the whole installation. This one worked out perfectly, though I was also extra cautious while installing it. I'd recommend this product to others. I get confused by all of the options available for certain items and the reviews always being less than perfect I never know which one to choose. I took a chance on this one and I'd buy the same product again if I ever needed a replacement. It is a self-adhesive type, so if you do get it wrong you'll have a heck of a time trying to redo it. Just take your time and get it right the first time. I used 4 small pieces of tape on one of the edges to hold it in the right position, and then I carefully applied the whole piece while being careful to squeeze out the bubbles.

4.0 out of 5 stars Difficult to get on w/o flaws BUT, December 11, 2012
B. Speer (Auburn, California USA) - See all my reviews
This is my second review.

Erased first because company is sending a replacement for my first TWO failures after I wrote and sincerely without rancor explained how I tried and failed twice.

They have several videos that I just watched. Either some of you are a lot more meticulous than me or willing to accept more flaws in application. I am pretty demanding when I want something right. If after putting the film on it looks any less I would rather have nothing.

Those videos show methods that did not occur to me like taping on edge after getting placement perfect and a lot more. Watch them. My first attempt was ruined by minute pet hairs and dust. Our house is not messy although my wife disagrees with me, LOL

Will try bathroom after running shower for five minutes with exhaust fan running. Anyway the company was been more than fair with replacements AND I should have searched for and watched videos first. There are techniques the average person might not think of. So 4 out of 5 because it is a good screen saver but not that simple to get on. More after my next attempt. I cannot fault the company.

1.0 out of 5 stars Difficult application, May 10, 2013
I followed the directions exactly as written and failed with both protectors. The one I left on is covered with bubbles, which are impossible to remove. I snet ans e-mail to the address on the package for advice as they asked, before giving this product a bad review. As yet, I have not had a reply. I will probably pull the second film off and use the Galaxy without any protector.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money, June 4, 2013
A screen protector this large is extremely difficult to place without having numerous bubbles...this is no exception. Not sure what to say as it is most likely not possible to have a tablet protected without bubbles.

2.0 out of 5 stars needs improvement, June 1, 2013
it was too hard to put on. I had my son put the screen protector on since he had done his. he ruined the first one. and the second one went on but there are dust spots on it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money, April 23, 2013
I have a lot of experience applying screen protectors on my various gadgets and these were the worst I have ever bought. Right out of the package the first one had to be thrown away because it had a huge scratch running the entire length of the protector that was very clear to see when the tablet is both on and off and rendered the screen unreadable on that part.

I applied the second one and had a heck of time getting the bubbles out (never did get them all out) which I have never had an issue with before. I had it on the tablet for two days, while it sat unused, and when I went to use it the screen protector had already started to peel off! The " edge" they supply is nothing more than a flimsy piece of cardboard - a credit card works better.

All in all, absolute garbage and a complete waste of money. Avoid this product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very non-user friendly, February 8, 2013
This product was very difficult to use, application was difficult to place, bubbles very difficult to remove, top film layer would NOT come off as it was supposed to. Ruined both sheets. Bought MUCH more expensive product and had much better experience.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works fine, December 15, 2012
The only other product I considered was lower in price but not eligible for free shipping, so in the end the cost was the same. Although it's not the easiest thing to install, it was not a problem. Once it's on, it's perfect, can't tell it's there.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy To Install And Clear Viewing, November 18, 2012
This screen protector went on easily without any problems. I really like the fact that it gives a clear covering...no cloudiness. And the texture of the screen protector is nice and smooth. Your fingertip glides without the "rough" feeling of a screen protector that has a matte finish. And more importantly, the protector doesn't interfere with the sensitivity of the screen to your finger. Good bargain!