Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Galaxy S5 Screen Protector, amFilm Premium HD Clear (Invisible) Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S5 with Lifetime Replacement Warranty (3-Pack) [in Retail Packaging]
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on September 5, 2014
I purchased this expecting to go through 2 or even all 3 before getting it on the phone correctly. That was not the case. I got the first one on perfectly. A trick you can try to remove all the dust from the phone before installing is a hair dryer. I cleaned the screen with the provided cleaning rag then used the hair dryer to remove all the dust. I did this several times while installing and it is perfect. I think this was very to install and would recommend it to anyone else.
on July 5, 2014
These work great and you can hardly notice they are on the screen. The only problem I had is that I wasn't as careful in the handling of the first one I put on, so there was a slight crease in the corner that I couldn't fix. It was in the corner and didn't impact my view of the phone, so I have decided to just leave it alone until I need to put another one on for other reasons. This has lasted great for 2 months. It doesn't seem to take away from the touch capabilities of the phone which is great.
on June 30, 2014
First off, it's priced decently for a three pack of screen protectors. They are about as easy to apply as any other screen protector that I have used for any other phone (Droid 3 & 4). It is pretty much unnoticeable once applied, and does a good job of protecting the already durable screen on the Samsung Galaxy S5.

At the price point, I feel that I cannot really ask for more, and I would recommend these to another user, and will likely buy more in the future if I end up having to.
on January 7, 2016
I really like these screen protectors. I had one on my first galaxy S5 until my Great Dane decided to make a collect call and was on hold for too(*) long and decided to eat my phone. The next one I put on got a nice scratch in the first day I had it on so now I have to look at it everytime I am on my phone, but its better than having the scratch on the screen itself.
review image
on May 22, 2014
I really like the way the screen protector doesn't affect how my fingers move across the screen too much. I had an armorsuit on my old phone and it felt like I was rubbing a rubber screen.

The BIG bonus TechMatte gets is their amazing service. I bought this and noticed that the screen protectors I received didn't have a perfect cutout. As a result the screen protector had unnecessary corners which were dust traps and started peeling up a week after I had installed. i sent an email to TechMatte and told them about this issue and they notified me that they had a new version which had a perfect cutout that they would ship out to me immediately free of charge. This was about 2 minutes after I had sent my initial email.

5 stars for this product and company. If I receive the new screen protector and it works just as well, I will keep the 5 star rating here and make no further updates.
on June 5, 2014
I was going to originally give this a 2 star rating because the first 2 I tried in the pack, failed miserably. Using the standard method of peeling the back off, lining it up and sticking it, does not work. First, it's very hard to line up on the white S5, and once you do, it never sticks. Push the bubbles out, go to peal the top layer and the entire protector comes off. I emailed the manufacturer and they were very nice and sent me another pack. They sent me a video using the "hinge" method, and it works awesome. No bubbles, seems to be on there secure, and you would have no idea there is a screen protector on there. ONLY use the "hinge" method. You Tube it.
on June 9, 2014
I found this screen protector is precisely as described. It was easy to install (I simply followed the instructions and used the 'hinge' method). I only have a few specs of dirt underneath but those were easily removed by using the 'hinge/dirt removal' strips. Once those were removed the air bubbles were easy to work out.
The screen protector feels nominally like my screen did under my finger when I use my phone and while it does seem to attract finger prints, it is no worse than the bare screen itself. The display still looks as good as it does without the screen protector in place. The holes for the home key, camera and earpiece are cut just right -- there is maybe 1 mm of wiggle room in either direction but it really was not that difficult to line up.
I was a little uneasy when I ordered this pack of 3 because of all of the reviews about people having a hard time, it being unclear or whatever and all I can figure is that they either (1) received a defective product or (2) could not follow the simple instructions that were included.
Oh yeah, and I only used one -- I still have 2 left.

I would highly recommend these screen protectors -- for a few simple reasons: (1) the price is right (2) they do exactly what they are supposed to do (3) it comes with 3, so that if you do have trouble with the installation you have another try (4) the lifetime warranty -- if you DO have a problem, you can put on one of your spares and have the one that failed replaced (5) Oh yeah, the price is right -- (I cannot believe that there are some that sell for $20+!)
on February 3, 2015
Doesn't really fit, does it! Just a bit too small on the sides, looks really bad. Waste of money. Bubbles on the sides; if they were in the middle them maybe I had done something wrong, but on the sides suggests that the thing is not truly flat or is not adequately sticky. Can't wait or different ones to come in the mail so I can trash these crappy screen protectors.
on May 22, 2014
The Screen Protectors themselves were pretty much like any other screen protector. In my opinion, they could've been a little tighter fit along the edges, and around the speaker, camera, etc. I realize they're made this way to be compatible with more than just my particular phone, (The Galaxy S5) but I do foresee possibly dust, and or debris getting into these areas and causing problems, but they do give you 3 screen protectors with the order, so I'll be able to replace them. The main reason i decided to actually take the time and submit a review is because of the customer service that came with these inexpensive little pieces of plastic. First of all, as soon as my item was delivered, I received an email from the seller saying that it had arrived, and if i had any problems or questions to contact them. There was also links to "You Tube" videos showing different installation techniques in the email, and with the product itself. (I particullary found the hinge method to work very well). All in all, the customer service from TechMatte was outstanding, and all this personal attention comes with a product that costs just a few dollars, my hat's off to you TechMatte, all companies should follow your footsteps. I really hope that Amazon shows your company name, I'll be very disappointed if they don't, you deserve it. Thanx
on June 28, 2014
I've bought a lot of screen protectors and this is the best one I have bought yet. They have a simple but effective way to apply the protector that is much easier than others. This is the first time I have ever applied a screen protector with no bubbles at all. It is a perfect fit with my Galaxy S5 and you can't even tell it's there. Great product!