2,143 Reviews
 (1,427)

4.0 out of 5 stars How to put on a screen protector...
Most ppl dont know that if you use shield spray or electronic cleaning spray, it is much easier to put on a screen protector.

Spray screen and clean it with cloth twice. Making sure to get off all the dust, smudges, and particles.

Published 10 months ago by Charles Anderson JR

1.0 out of 5 stars No better than the rest
Published 26 days ago by Bob G.

4.0 out of 5 stars How to put on a screen protector..., March 20, 2014
This review is from: amFilm Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 Tablet T210 Premium Screen Protector Film HD Clear (2 Pack) [Lifetime Warranty] (Personal Computers)

Spray screen again but not to much. Leave the spray on and put on your screen protector. This will allow you to adjust the screen protector.

Next, squeegee out spray along with air bubbles with little ease.

Thats it.... any extra spray left behind will dissolve in about 24 hrs.

4 stars because I did have to trim the top left corner a little so it would fit. This screen protector is edge to edge. No room for any slight off the mark positioning. Stylus does work and it hasnt effected the sensitivity to my touch at all.

1.0 out of 5 stars No better than the rest, January 4, 2015
Bob G. "lumpy9500" (Ridgecrest, Ca. United States) - See all my reviews
I followed all the instructions and also watched the online video and this product is junk. All went fine ( other than not being able to get all the air bubbles out ) until the last step of pulling tab 1 to finish. It pulls the whole thing up again so all the previous steps are a waste of time because the tab 1 is stuck to the protector sheet and it just ripped the tab off when I tried to seperate it.
There is no way that you can get all the air bubbles out before the disasterous last step anyway.
Unfortunately I wasted my money.

5.0 out of 5 stars No Bubbles!, October 28, 2013
Betty (Chico, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I put screen protectors on all my screens and always have bubbles - no matter how careful I was. This product worked! You must read and follow the directions carefully. I used the hinge method for application. I didn't go into the bathroom and turn on the shower to reduce dust as suggested. I did spray the screen with eye glass cleaner which not only removed finger prints but left a dust free surface. Highly recommended and I would purchase this produce again. Well worth the money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, January 15, 2014
EDIT: I realize that there is no way to get rid of the dust beneath the screen once it's peeled, or sealed to the device. I am very disappointed because this protector is ruined by just speck of dust. I'm back to Zagg; never to buy any other screen protector again.
______

I've always used Zagg, but this time, I try a cheaper price. The instruction and video made it more difficult than it should be. I ended up having dust particles on my screen causing the bubble to appear. I will wait and see in a few months if this will disappear.

Tip: Once you remove the second film, do it as quickly as possible, otherwise, the dust will quickly attract to the screen.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good product. However, December 29, 2014
Very good product. However, the last sticker to be removed does not come off easily, no matter how hard you try.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits Perfectly w/ Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1, September 21, 2013
First and foremost, I never give five stars as there is always room for improvement. Thus the seller and the product gets four.

1. This product fits perfectly on the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1.
2. It is extremely easy to install, and comes with instructions
3. It came just as advertised including having 2 sets of screen protectors
4. The seller emailed me the day it was scheduled to arrive, to ensure that the product was to my satisfaction
5. The product arrived to my location within in three days of me placing the order
6. The price was great, compared to what retailers want (of course)

Overall, if you have the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1, this product is great to protect your screen. Since I have not had it long, I cannot speak to the longevity of its usage, but you always have a second protector for backup.

1.0 out of 5 stars wont buy again, January 5, 2015
Absolute junk...difficult installation for the tab S...never had this much trouble installing a screen protector...will never buy again

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 6, 2014
good item at a great price

5.0 out of 5 stars easy, July 5, 2014
toddfman (Orlando Fl. USA) - See all my reviews
so easy to apply and came with everything i needed. super clear ans no scratches on it. seems durable so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, July 3, 2014
I love this product. It was cheap but it's pretty sturdy and gets the job done. Was delivered on time and the sellers really made me feel valued as a customer. The process of installing was very simple without any air bubbles.