Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Customer Discussions > Madden NFL 10 - Playstation 3 forum

It's amazing how this game just rakes in the money all year it doesn't deserve it

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 9, 2010 5:29:01 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 9, 2010 5:36:03 AM PST
MoultonHawk says:
madden was good back in 2008 PC version (vince young cover) and it's stunk the last couple of years.

better...pocket protection, online franchise, graphics look better

worse: they slowed the speed of the players, can't run anymore (no running games), can't pursuit like you could on defense, lame cut scenes liek fans with their shirts off in the stands acting like jackazzez , chain gang, concessions, souveners, unnecessary garbage that they spent a whole lot of time money and effort on.

final to me the fact that they killed the running game, and killed the pursuit on defense, it killed it all for me, hope they figure it out next year.

drew brees is gonna be the on the cover good choice...

Posted on Feb 24, 2010 11:24:34 AM PST
G. Noronha says:
The last Madden I bought was 2006 on the PS2, what I have to say may be the best playing Madden I've seen. I don't buy EA games anymore, I almost faulted with FIFA 10 but luckily my free trial period with GameFly allowed me to see the usual EA flaws still remain and I opted for PES 2010. Usually whenever there's a choice, the choice is better than EA's offering. It is unfortunate that EA has the exclusive deal on the NFL, exclusive licenses only hurt the fans.

I know boycotting EA is tough because they are so broad in their scope of publishing that you're bound to find a game you want and that it happens to be coming under the EA brand. Luckily I haven't suffered from that, I can say I've been EA-free for quite a while and I am quite content with the quality games I have. If the choices for competitors are also poor, I just stick to older versions, simple.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Feb 9, 2010
Latest post:  Feb 24, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Madden NFL 10 - Playstation 3
Madden NFL 10 - Playstation 3 by Electronic Arts (PlayStation 3)
3.8 out of 5 stars (171)