amazon cloud player
asked by Pamela on April 11, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 answers
A
vote
Amazon has a "Cloud Player" account which automatically saves music such as MP3 which you purchase through your Amazon account. I find songs by my favorite artists on Pandora then download each for $0.99 at Amazon. I keep them in my computer for playback and also to burn onto a disc. You can listen to these anytime on your Roku (any model) when you install a Roku Amazon Cloud Player.
Go to the Roku Channel Store and under "Music" find Roku Amazon Cloud Player Channel and click "Install". Or you can just read all about it before you decide. Happy Listening!
Bob answered on April 12, 2013

A
votes
It streams Amazon movies if you are a prime member.
Nixon72 answered on April 12, 2013

A
votes
Yes you can use the cloud player with roku. It is on the list of channels.
Amazon Customer answered on April 12, 2013

A
votes
Amazon has a "Cloud Player" account which automatically saves music such as MP3 which you purchase through your Amazon account. I find songs by my favorite artists on Pandora then download each for $0.99 at Amazon. I keep them in my computer for playback and also to burn onto a disc. You can listen to these anytime on your Roku (any model) when you install a Roku Amazon Cloud Player.
Go to the Roku Channel Store and under "Music" find Roku Amazon Cloud Player Channel and click "Install". Or you can just read all about it before you decide. Happy Listening!
Bob answered on April 12, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›