iWork '09
$23.00
Add to cart
amazon price vs. Apple store price? Why is there such a huge price difference between amazon and the apple store for iWork? I'm used to a few bucks cheaper from amazon, but >50% off?!? I assume this is the real deal iWork 09.
asked by Game Fan on July 8, 2010
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 answers
A
So someone sold you a demo? The full retail iwork comes with a code, did you buy from Amazon or a seller? If from Amazon just do a return.
HOMER answered on August 2, 2010
Comment | 6 of 6 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
My copy of iWork 90 purchased from Amazon for $72.60 including tax also came without a purchase code. Opening any of the apps leads me to the Apple site for a $79.00 license fee. I have been unable to find any contact information to make a query.
David U. answered on March 7, 2011
Comment (1) | 6 of 6 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I purchased the iWork 09 software a couple of months ago from Amazon for $49.00, only to find out that I still had to purchase a code number from Apple to get this software to work. Apple's cost for the code number $79.00 plus shipping. Original price from Apple for the software $79.00 plus shipping. Consumer beware! Newer versions of the software do not require a code number.
Dawne E. Clark answered on July 21, 2010
Comment | 9 of 11 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I ordered iwork09 for about $35. from American Media Software, but now I can't open it 'cause it says I need a code. I don't see a code anywhere and I'm not having any luck figuring out how to contact the seller. Ugh!!
Hope K. Gerecht answered on August 14, 2010
Comment | 4 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
iWork 09 was released in Jan 2009. Maybe there's a new version coming out soon?
Manuel C. Menchaca answered on July 12, 2010
Comment | 3 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I wonder if this is why Amazon isn't selling it anymore?
It seems that the Apple website since it just redirects you to buy it through the new App store if you are using a mac.
Daviangel answered on June 20, 2011
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
[Deleted by Amazon on May 3, 2013 10:12:52 AM PDT]
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product