Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: amjimshop Fashion Daisies Flower Rose Gold Bracelet Wrist Watch Women Girl Gift
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on March 24, 2014
this is nice but i did buy a brown one with an owl that doesn't feel as stif as this one. Plus the red is a bit brighter than what i expected. All and all for what i paid its fine.
on May 8, 2014
One of the hands on the face of the watch was not tight and it just moves around. It is a very pretty watch and I'm pretty sure its a quick fix... Idont plan to send it back.. overall i will keep it for the fashion look. Just this one came that way not all of them... i would oder again.
on May 7, 2015
I have gotten many compliments about my Daisy Watch. It is well made and the flowers are delicate. The rose colored gold tone is sets off the watch on your arm. Keep in mind that it fits like a bracelet and is loose on your arm.
on September 20, 2014
I bought it for my sister who is trying to accessorize more but it didn't fit her even though there are two holes on belt to make it smaller. If you are petite with small wrists, you may have a problem making it fit. So I gave it to my cousin who wears it everyday. She loves it.
on August 13, 2014
Nice looking product, but don't buy it for the watch function-- does not keep time. For whatever reason the within a couple of days it runs about 40 minutes slow, so unless you want to re-set the time every day you can't really use it for that. It is pretty though... if you just want a bracelet. Smells like leather!
on April 22, 2014
Sent this to my Mom for hosting my baby shower (actually sent two different styles). I wasn't sure what the quality would be since it is so inexpensively priced. She loved it! This is just her style and I figured she could wear them this summer on vacations. Very pleased with the price. It was shipped to her before the estimated arrival date, which I was happy with.
on February 27, 2014
The coolest, hip bracelet I've ever own, great company, quality jewelry. And won't break your budget. Groovy choice for a cheap birthday present to your best friend.
on December 31, 2014
this is a beautiful watch i must say...i was excited to see it and get it however when i finally got it...all the "diamonds" on the inside of the watch fell out (i received the watch with the diamonds out) i paid my money for what i saw and what i received in the condition i received it was not what i saw
on May 17, 2014
Very simple, very beautiful, totally worth the very low price! The strap ran a little large for my small wrist, but it was really good anyways.
on June 20, 2014
It came the day before the last estimated day for delivery! Watch its beautiful but I will suggest using a stronger link to attach the starfish since mine came off on the second day. Otherwise, its a cute piece and cannot beat the price.

See 1 answered question